Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vids08

Aww 
Minu - Ab mood theek ho gaya aapka? Subah jhatka de diya that mujhe.

All I want to say is I can't give up on NivRen.
CC is despicable, disgusting - I can't believe she was spying on her son's private moments.😲 And exposing Dvita to cold air, Somebody shud call up social services Man.She behaved just like a witch today. Only a cauldron and broom was missing.
Yeh Aditya kahan se tapka, they are starting a new track with him I guess. I hope HL gets a phataka bahu who looks like DD and behaves/thinks  like CC and talks like HL. All witches rolled into one. Nivi ka peecha chod degi.
I don't want to talk about Kinha today, I go breathless when I think abt their scenes. Their breakfast banter was awesome. It was more like Kinha than NivRen πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Vidya sweetie, thanks to today's KinHA/Nivren magic mood bilkul theek ho gaya  (and your edited video helped tons too!!!  Thank you thank you!.

You cracked me up with what you wrote about HL's bahu.  Man wouldn't that be something to watch - just reward for all her dark deeds.  But what to do with that nutcase CC????!  I wanted to throw a bucket of chilled water on her for ogling at her son and Nivi in their sweet private moment.  How could she??  Wish we could edit her out of those scenes.
Yeah, the breakfast scene was too good!

And now this Salugna news today.  So more trials for Nivren.  I have a feeling she'll be negative.  Wonder what the connection with Aditya is.
Originally posted by nehakideewani

NEHA ...SUCH A CUTEEE SMILE  !!!!!!!!!!!
Aww She looks chatpati here. Isn't this the one she said she does not want choclaty man and wud want her man to be rough and tough. thats got me thinkingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
there is a bright future 4 neha...

NEHA WE LOVE YOU LOT!!
Originally posted by Abicool

there is a bright future 4 neha...
Very true. tracks comes and goes - God knows what all different emotions she has had to play in the show. She has done justice to all. I like her quick change of emotion from happiness to anger, worry etc. Does a brilliant job for a newcomer.
Hope to see her in a new show or as a singer.

Love you Neha.

Very true. tracks comes and goes - God knows what all different emotions she has had to play in the show. She has done justice to all. I like her quick change of emotion from happiness to anger, worry etc. Does a brilliant job for a newcomer.
Hope to see her in a new show or as a singer.

Love you Neha.

Kya KinHa ek saath phir se kisi dusre show mein aa sakte hain ??? Is it too much to expect or ask for???πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by anjubala

Kya KinHa ek saath phir se kisi dusre show mein aa sakte hain ??? Is it too much to expect or ask for???πŸ˜ƒ
I don't mind if they are together all their life honeyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I don't mind if they are together all their life honeyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Loved that sentence Vids πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I agree with u, she is truly talented. I am astonished by her acting. As a new comer she is just awesome. Love her so much.Way to go neha...
One of the beautiful segment where Neha sang in her resonating voice. Shana had edited this segment only to include Neha's song. Enjoy:
@Vids Thanks for posting the edited version. I did watch it before. She sang very beautifully!! This is one of my favs I do listen to this song mostly :)
Thanks again!
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago