Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi ketty, shova, rani - hugs to all.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Vids, it is so good to see you here.. Thanks for the wishes.

Yes, it was more like KinHa segment than NiVren - I love the way they challenge each other. I saw the bubbly, natkhat Neha in there. Waiting for tomorrow. CC ki to baat hi mut karo. Pahle HL thi chalta phirta nazar bhattu ab CC hai.. Kya yaar hamare NiVren ke paas 2-2 nazar bhattu hain, to inko kaise nazar lagegi?
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, read this article

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687525
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am just watching Kinha segment again and again. Neha looked so pretty in Green salwar. OMG. that pista color looked very good on her. 

also nivren hugs were to die for. Neha did look cute in KM's arms..whoops srry back to nivren..

ok, I hope they continue to show Nivren romantic scenes. 
nehakideewani thumbnail
Hi Sana, tnx sooo much for such an amazing Neha thread.

I love Neha sooo muchh.

she is the best actress out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Our Neha Jaan, full of innocent, a cutie pie, love her alot. Dosent she look like an angel here?? too sweet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shovu...beautiful pic...neha looks like an angel...i'm in love with her long silky hair...!!she is so sweet...!!
nehakideewani thumbnail

NEHA ...SUCH A CUTEEE SMILE  !!!!!!!!!!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rani2011

Guys, read this article

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687525

anjali...read it...
bt how can sulagna...bcz i read an article tht she is going to do the main lead in bhatt's murder-2...if it's correct then she can't enter in ccbm...anyways if it's correct i think she will introduce as a friend of aditya..bcz without any reason aditya can't be bring back after a long time..and she may be try to seperate nivren with the help of CC..bt at the end she will end up with sid or aditya...or both CC and this new girl's true colours will come in front of family...we can't believe this news until any TB or SP article will come out...nivren forever..!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehakideewani

NEHA ...SUCH A CUTEEE SMILE  !!!!!!!!!!!

Neha has such a cute smile..even i can't take my eyes off her..😳...then wht will be the condition of boys...😃..she is so pretty and a wonderful person...!!
crazy4neha thumbnail
Neha is absolutely fabulous. She is doing very well as Nivi...i love her expressions, the way she looks at Viren is so sweet ! 

NIVREN indeed r a charming jodi n hope to see more and more and more Nivren scenes.