Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

After a long time i'm writing something abt a ccbm episode...it was a really good episode..and i want to write abt nivren scenes...the nivren moments r just too good..the little nivren scenes r not enough for me..πŸ˜†..*i'm greedy*...bt reallly loved all those tiny tiny moments...kinshuk and neha is just brilliant...what a chemistry...!!

when nivi asked for forgiveness from viren...i was just staring at both of them...viren spoke with his eyes...the love,care,tenderdness,passion everything reflected in his eyes...and neha looks so cute when she hold her ears and said sorry...and when he said u r the first girl in this world who forgot abt her gift..lol..it was so cute...and Woww... nivi unwrapped the gift slowly and all tht time viren was just looking at nivi..he was adoring his love..he even didn't blink for a second...how cute..😍...

i really wish the CT's send CC and JW to a HM(and the destiantion will be moon or marsπŸ˜ƒ)...

Hi everyone.  Sana, Zarmeen, Anju, agree with what you say. Loved today's epi for all the wonderful nivren scenes we got.  And they were so good.  Sana, what you say in the second paragraph above is spot on.  Totally agree with you.  That was just amazing wasn't it.  Insnt' that why we love these two and this jodi so much -- they don't even need to touch to burn up the screen.  Their eyes say it all.  They are such wonderful actors!!!
And that wicked witch CC - just hated her today. How could she stand there and ogle at their private moment together.  She is mad.  Would love to send her to Mars for a long vacation!!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minu2011

Hi everyone.  Sana, Zarmeen, Anju, agree with what you say. Loved today's epi for all the wonderful nivren scenes we got.  And they were so good.  Sana, what you say in the second paragraph above is spot on.  Totally agree with you.  That was just amazing wasn't it.  Insnt' that why we love these two and this jodi so much -- they don't even need to touch to burn up the screen.  Their eyes say it all.  They are such wonderful actors!!!
And that wicked witch CC - just hated her today. How could she stand there and ogle at their private moment together.  She is mad.  Would love to send her to Mars for a long vacation!!!

@bold - You know when I heard this I so badly wanted Nivi to revert back and ask Viren "kyon kitni ladkiyon ko jaante ho tum aur kitni ko gift diya hai?"''  that would have been sone pe suhaga - our theeki mirchi Nivi would have been out infront of Viren giving him puri tarah se takkar... Only he can bring that side of Nivi out..  just the way she was in the morning at breakfast.. dono ek se barke ek the..
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
minu2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Anju, bilkul. bilkul!  I was thinking the exact same thing when Viren said that.  Itni ladkiyon ko gift de chuke ho tum???  that line was just set up for that kind of response - teer jaisa nishana lagta.  What fun it would have been.  The best part is that we can totally imagine Nivi saying it - as you say only Viren can bring that side of her out!!! Just like she did it in the Mirchi scene and today's breakfast scene.  love them!

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks ashly...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Our Neha Jaan, full of innocent, a cutie pie, love her alot. Dosent she look like an angel here?? too sweet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Rani2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu2011

ya, i was lol as if he knows many girls & gifted them too... I loved today's nivren scenes even better than yesterdays. But, in yesterday's episode their hug was more passionate in comparison to today's. But in both the scenes they were interrupted. Poor nivren:((

I really hated CC today. She is not at all a mother. If she is, she would not have tortured a few days old baby like that. Is viren really her son? I wonder!!! Is her hatred that big towards Nivi which overtakes humanity??? I wonder whether these characters really exist in this world.
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago

minu2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Our Neha Jaan, full of innocent, a cutie pie, love her alot. Dosent she look like an angel here?? too sweet.

omg - what a smashing pic of Neha. She looks like an angel!!!!  Love this pic. Thank you for sharing.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Hi Shova πŸ€—, good to see you after such a long time.  Beautiful pics of our angel, Thanks sweetheart for sharing... catch up with you later..

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sana loved your analysis of today's Nivren scene, yup KM and Neha has amazing chemistry. Still haven't seen the scene but I am just going crazy reading about it. You have done an amazing job describing their feelings in this particular scene, now it will be more fun watching it. πŸ˜‰ 

I also hope that CTs do something about CC, that witch is ruining everything. I will post the scene later today and see if I can get her out of it. πŸ˜‰
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww Hugs to all my friends,I'm so happy to see you all happy.
Sana - brilliant analysis. Muah to our Nivren/ KinHa - love them tons..
Zarmeen - Hugs - Good to see you.
Anju - Congrads on being rockers.
Minu - Ab mood theek ho gaya aapka? Subah jhatka de diya that mujhe.

All I want to say is I can't give up on NivRen.
CC is despicable, disgusting - I can't believe she was spying on her son's private moments.😲 And exposing Dvita to cold air, Somebody shud call up social services Man.She behaved just like a witch today. Only a cauldron and broom was missing.
Yeh Aditya kahan se tapka, they are starting a new track with him I guess. I hope HL gets a phataka bahu who looks like DD and behaves/thinks  like CC and talks like HL. All witches rolled into one. Nivi ka peecha chod degi.
I don't want to talk about Kinha today, I go breathless when I think abt their scenes. Their breakfast banter was awesome. It was more like Kinha than NivRen πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰