Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Zarmeen, thank you so much for saying that. I thought something was wrong with me for feeling so low.  But today I was really sad after watching the epi -- maybe because I had assumed ki woh resort wali outing kaam kar jaegi, but that did not happen.  They could have made this show #1 if only they had not constantly shaken up Nivren's jodi after having made it.  We have read so many awesome books and seen so many movies etc where couples go through a lot, and evolve but it doesn't have to happen with this ever-present, constant threat and fear of the jodi itself unraveling every second day!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After a long time i'm writing something abt a ccbm episode...it was a really good episode..and i want to write abt nivren scenes...the nivren moments r just too good..the little nivren scenes r not enough for me..πŸ˜†..*i'm greedy*...bt reallly loved all those tiny tiny moments...kinshuk and neha is just brilliant...what a chemistry...!!

when nivi asked for forgiveness from viren...i was just staring at both of them...viren spoke with his eyes...the love,care,tenderdness,passion everything reflected in his eyes...and neha looks so cute when she hold her ears and said sorry...and when he said u r the first girl in this world who forgot abt her gift..lol..it was so cute...and Woww... nivi unwrapped the gift slowly and all tht time viren was just looking at nivi..he was adoring his love..he even didn't blink for a second...how cute..😍...

and nivren hug...😳...OMG...so romantic and passionate...they both lost in each other's embrace...beautiful...and arghhh...CC..she is not at all a good mother...how cheap...she is standing outside the room and watching her son's private moments with his wife... pathetic...she never loved her son...she is just obsessed with her hatredness towards nivedita...she know very well that her son loves nivi more than his life..and also know that viren can't live without nivi...and now that mother trying to seperate her son from his life...and using a little innocent baby as a material in her game...she is the worst mother..whatever done by HL and doing is only for divya...CC is the worst...no one can be compared with CC...!!

And next...the nivren lift...πŸ˜‰...so cute...loved the nivren conversation...and the way he lifted nivi and laid on her lap is so chweet..and that CC again ruined everything...bt this time it's too much... and she is intentionally hurting our sweet little dwita...how can she...hmm...hate  CC...and i just hate her more when i saw she was behaving so much goody goody in front of viren...and viren is definitely disappointed...bt sid understood abt the situation...it' obvious from his look..

and loved the break fast table scene...loved nivren...nivi want to give more attention to viren and viren enjoying her company..and really loved the challenge btw nivren...the precap is also not that much bad...i really wish the CT's send CC and JW to a HM(and the destiantion will be moon or marsπŸ˜ƒ)...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sana, how are you dear? So good to see you posting after a long time.. And yes you have described the NiVren moments so well.. It was so good and this is what I liked between them..The way they accept their mistakes and do not hesitate to say sorry to each other.. so cute..
And CC cannot see the satisfaction on Viren's face when he hugged Nivi??? It was so visible that he has got so much sakoon by that hug and closeness...She really is a dhabba on the name of a mother..
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello everybody

Sana I liked today's episode  coz there were Nivren moments but as u said no matter how much they show us of Nivren it will never b enuf for us. But in the end as always the CT's do ruin it for us. But anyways loved their breakfast scene as well though I have watched it in mute coz I'm at work but still loved it and I thought precap was really cute the way Dwitta was hanging on to Viren. CC kiya kahoon. Sirf maa hee nahin har rishtay kay naam pay dhabba hai. I dont know they r shown so rich y dont they go on a vacation as I dont know about Sood pariwaar but I definitely need a break from her.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Sana, how are you dear? So good to see you posting after a long time.. And yes you have described the NiVren moments so well.. It was so good and this is what I liked between them..The way they accept their mistakes and do not hesitate to say sorry to each other.. so cute..

And CC cannot see the satisfaction on Viren's face when he hugged Nivi??? It was so visible that he has got so much sakoon by that hug and closeness...She really is a dhabba on the name of a mother..

Anju - congrats -you're rockerz now! Its not only the number, but the quality of your posts that rocks! Looking forward to many more... 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

hi anju di...πŸ€—i'm fine...busy with studies and assignments...tht's why not active here...bt still trying to watch ccbm...can't stop watcing it...bcz of nivren...and it's really good to see the little cute moments btw them...loved the understanding btw nivren...and u r right di...viren got so much happiness and calmness by tht hug and closeness with nivi...same goes for nivi...she is also yearning for his love...both r equally loves and yearning for each other...and she understood that her bahaviour hurted viren...loved tht scene very much..and CC...she is really an evil witch...just wish to see whatever she plans against nivren will backfire at her...viren need to know abt the true colour of his mother...and i'm so happy with the CT's..they r giving cute nivren moments...2 days...and many nivren moments...πŸ˜ƒ...finally they understood that if they want ot increase the TRP's they have to show nivren moments..!!
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hello everybody

Sana I liked today's episode  coz there were Nivren moments but as u said no matter how much they show us of Nivren it will never b enuf for us. But in the end as always the CT's do ruin it for us. But anyways loved their breakfast scene as well though I have watched it in mute coz I'm at work but still loved it and I thought precap was really cute the way Dwitta was hanging on to Viren. CC kiya kahoon. Sirf maa hee nahin har rishtay kay naam pay dhabba hai. I dont know they r shown so rich y dont they go on a vacation as I dont know about Sood pariwaar but I definitely need a break from her.

true... πŸ˜†..I need a break from her.. please CTs hum par raham karo..
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anju di..now u r an IF rocker...just realized tht..now ur username is in red colour..Wowoow...πŸ₯³..congrats...!!!!
anjubala thumbnail
Minu, Sana.. thanks..
Anajli first told me about it and I had not even realized it... I was busy writing posts and did not see when i crossed 5000 posts..
yeh sab CCBM ka kiya dhara hai..

Sana, good luck for your exams and studies. Yes, CTs have listened to us and are giving us more NiVren moments.. But in dono ko nazar na lage isliye saath mein nazar bhattu bhi dikha dete hain. Today it was CC and some days it is HL... Actually these both are the lucky charms of our NiVren... jo bhi kar lein, yeh dono ino aur nazdeek lake rahengi..
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hello everybody

me too need a break from her...where is tht bhaiaji...we need to hire him and have to kidnap that CC...and JW is invisible man...so now JAAL associate is running by CC...and  did anyone noticed tht the project presentation was not showed..nivi said tht we will return back to resort tomorrow...bt nothing happened...ye CT's bhi naa..πŸ˜†...sufferring from STML...anyways enjoying nivren moments...bt we can always expect anything from CT's...bt at present i love CT's...πŸ˜ƒ!!