Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Vids.. it has been long time since we chatted :)

I just saw the segment and it was so cute... Kinny's lori was hilarious..And see even Neha denied that it was hers.. LOved their interview.. They were looking awesome and I am so looking forward to this segment. I seriously hope we get more than 5 min of this segment in the episode... That will be fun and we all know how ziddi Viren can be. Nivi ki bhi nahin chalegi.

Hi Anju, how are you?
Believe me I was so relieved to see the segment. It meant the sad track is not lasting long. Phew.They looked so cute both in greens. Viren's lori was hilarious, I still think about it and laugh. Neha looked cute hair tied and playing with the doll.Such a sweet couple, love them.The way reporter described his singing as emotional atyachaar cracked me up.
So eager to see that in show. Hope it is this week itself.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vidya, Anju,

I agree -- that SBS segment was a real savior. I was so relieved.  Dying to see that epi and hope its a nice long one followed by two days of Nivren at the resort.  Loved the interview.  Nehad looked so pretty with her hair tied loosely. What an awesome couple they are!

Rani2011 thumbnail
I agree Minu. SBS seg was cute. They both looked cute in green especially Neha with her side ponytail. Kinshuk's lori was funny :))
I am so looking forward to that scene in the show...
vids08 thumbnail

My POV on today's episode
Since yesterday I felt Nivi is improving. Like in yday's epi she didn't register anything. Today she heard DS and VD and realised she is neglecting her responsibilties to Viren and others. She went with Viren, really wanted to stay back and enjoy some time. Her hesitancy when Viren pulled away from her, she was yearning too.Then on her return when VD was telling her off, she again realised she hurt Viren. That definitely is an improvement, she does realise she is overeacting. HL - and CC are on other extreme who want her to fail with Dvita and Viren. So Nivi is right now fighting 3 battles - first is with herself and her obsession to dvita, second is with HL wrt Dvita and 3rd she is not aware of aproxy war with CC wrt Viren. Sorry thats a long one, apologise if I bored u.

But performance wise - Neha and Kinshuk again were brilliant today. There romance was fantastic. Well done.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vids08

Since yesterday I felt Nivi is improving. Like in yday's epi she didn't register anything. Today she heard DS and VD and realised she is neglecting her responsibilties to Viren and others. She went with Viren, really wanted to stay back and enjoy some time. Her hesitancy when Viren pulled away from her, she was yearning too.Then on her return when VD was telling her off, she again realised she hurt Viren. That definitely is an improvement, she does realise she is overeacting. HL - and CC are on other extreme who want her to fail with Dvita and Viren. So Nivi is right now fighting 3 battles - first is with herself and her obsession to dvita, second is with HL wrt Dvita and 3rd she is not aware of aproxy war with CC wrt Viren. Sorry thats a long one, apologise if I bored u.

But performance wise - Neha and Kinshuk again were brilliant today. There romance was fantastic. Well done.

Vidya, you call this post a long one??? Phir to jo mein likhati hun woh to ram kahani hai.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes, yours is too the point... short and sweet. I too saw the improvement.. Yesterday she just listened but today she heard... I just loved their romantic moment. It was like awww and even I did not want that hug to end.. So how could Nivi want it... This was the first time it was shown that she was like ???? why the hell you broke the hug, I was lost in another world, you had protected me from all the worries and the world.. why the heck you want ot go??? That was so sweet..her yearning for more and then comes Dwita... I wanted to scream at her...
I will write my thoughts shortly.
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

agree with you...she is trying to improve herself...in tomorrow's episode she will say sorry to Viren for ruining his mood and coming back to home...you are right Vids she is fighting with herself, her obsession to dwita, with HL bad words...
really wish that she realise very soon that she should spend her time with Viren
one more thing dear, Brilliant acting by Kinshuk and Neha
Love their romance...
they are so adorable๐Ÿ˜
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Thanks Neetika and Anju for liking my post and putting your comments. Their hug was the most longest and dreamy one๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Did Viren have to remember the darned gift right then? Did she have to call home? Cruel, evil CTs.
Will wait fr yr thoughts Anju.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Neetika and Anju for liking my post and putting your comments. Their hug was the most longest and dreamy one๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Did Viren have to remember the darned gift right then? Did she have to call home? Cruel, evil CTs.

Will wait fr yr thoughts Anju.

@bold - Already posted.. Will wait for your comments..
minu2011 thumbnail
Dear all, hello.  Am late today in both seeing the epi and reading all your posts.  First of all, I must say that Neha looked so young in today's scenes.  I think that new hairstyle has something to do with it? Whatever, she looked awesome today.  And as usual she and Kinshuk and HL and VD were very good.

Now to the substance.  It looks like I'm the only one, but I don't know why but I felt really depressed after seeing today's epi.  There is more pain coming for NivRen and I can't bear it any more ๐Ÿ˜ญ Why are the CTs clouding Nivi's heart so much?  Why can't she feel Viren and his needs any more?  She says some of the right things today, but they are borrowed  words -- words that Dadaji and VD had tried to drill into her.  She says them but here mind and heart are somehwere else, even though she tries to be with Viren in the moment during that short trip to the resort.  The precap shows they will continue this theme of clouded emotions, distance and pain.  I feel so very sad at this. Our Nivi who could once sense Viren's presence without even seeing him physically, and to whom only Viren managed to get through on that awful fateful night of DD's death, how can she continue for so many days now to not hear him even when he is pleading for her support and saath so openly.  Now it is not just a general desire to be with her, but this critical project that he is on the edge of getting and which means so much to him and he tells her he can't do it without her.  aNd yet, she does not hear.  Why are the CT's forcing a major confrontation in the near future.  I was hoping the trip the resort would break the logjam for her but no. It was quicksilver short and her attention right away went to Dwita even when she's with two houseful of women who've raised multiple kids!!  Aur drastic jhatka lagega in dono ko according to what the CT's are showing us. People will be hurt.  NivRen will be hurt. Why do they want to go there again?

And all this about divorce etc.  I don't believe it will happen (roz roz divorce?!), nor can it go the Sid Nivi way at all.  That is morally not possible.  But dard toh hoga Nivi and Viren ko.  Aur ktine tests dene baaki hain inko???!!!

Sometimes I feel that this story will end with a true and final Nivi Viren milan, where as I was hoping that NivRen -- and their love and life together  -- would be the substance of this show and not just the end result!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Dear all, hello.  Am late today in both seeing the epi and reading all your posts.  First of all, I must say that Neha looked so young in today's scenes.  I think that new hairstyle has something to do with it? Whatever, she looked awesome today.  And as usual she and Kinshuk and HL and VD were very good.

Now to the substance.  Why is it that , and looks like I'm the only one, who felt depressed by today's epi.  Why are the CTs clouding Nivi's heart so much?  Why can't she feel Viren and his needs any more?  The precap shows they will continue this theme.  I feel so very sad at this. Our Nivi who could one sense Viren's presence without even seeing him physically, and who was the only one she head on that awful fateful night of DD's death, how can she continue for so many days now to not hear him even when he is pleading for her support so openly.  Why are the CT's forcing a major confrontation in the near future.  I was hoping the trip the resort would break the logjam for her but nahin. Aur drastic jhatka lagega according to what the CT's are showing us. Sad.  People will be hurt.  NivRen will be hurt. Why do they want to go there again?

And all this about divorce etc.  I don't believe it will happen (roz roz divorce?!), nor can it go the Sid Nivi way at all.  That is morally not possible.  But dard toh hoga Niv and Viren ko.  Aur ktine tests dene baaki hain inko???!!!

Sometimes I feel that this story will end with a true and final Nivi Viren milan, where as I was hoping that NivRen -- and their love and life together  -- would be the substance of this show and not just the end result!

Minu loved what u said and totally agree with u that we were hoping for a show that will show a beautifulk journey of Nivren marriage but here they r showing as if Nivi has no value for the marriage and her responsbility towards Viren. I also agree with u. I was also depressed but not only by watching today's episode but by so many episodes now. They r not giving anymeaningful scenes of Nivren at all. I'm not saying romantic but I want some meaningful scenes of Nivren