Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear all, I agree with you that today's episode was disheartening.  Not what I'd hoped we'd get so soon after what we saw Friday and what RS expressed to Anju in his email.

Nonetheless, I thought Neha did an excellent job today of portraying someone who's not yet in a normal state after the dual shock she received - of her beloved sister's loss and the guilt that she is somehow responsible.  Her every expression and every scene shows that she's focused on Dwita and Dwita alone.  And she showed all of it sooo skillfully.

Here's what I wrote on today's epi. Would love to know what you think.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685067

Also, even though it was sooo brief, I really loved the moment that Nivi and Viren had together.  She looks so softly and sweetly at him.  She's tired and preoccupied, but he gets through to her.  Wish they had allowed that hug to be completed!!!!

Every time I see Neha, I really marvel at how this young novice to the industry has mastered the material that she is asked to work with so well!  Hats off to her. 
ash_nivren thumbnail
yes truly she is an angel..love her..

friends, if u could please comment on ccbm starplus.in site...i juz went there to check the comments and was shocked to see some comments on neha and ccbm...they are bashing neha...hate those people..if they don't like a serial they could stop watching it...😡..i tried to comment there but i can't view my comments...don't know what is wrong with that site...
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: revathi_v

yes truly she is an angel..love her..

friends, if u could please comment on ccbm starplus.in site...i juz went there to check the comments and was shocked to see some comments on neha and ccbm...they are bashing neha...hate those people..if they don't like a serial they could stop watching it...😡..i tried to comment there but i can't view my comments...don't know what is wrong with that site...

Revathi - done, I commented on the site in favour of Neha. there are people who like to see bare skin and oodles of make up, Neha is not their cup of tea.
vids08 thumbnail

Minu, Since you have reminded me of the scene, i go back watching it so many times.
Here is the link to refresh Nivi memory to all Neha fans 😊

Apple scene starts at 8.02 - lovely, Its neha in this scene.Enjoy
Nivi was so happy then. No crying, quite and shy.

ash_nivren thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Revathi - done, I commented on the site in favour of Neha. there are people who like to see bare skin and oodles of make up, Neha is not their cup of tea.

thank you so much vids..😊...its not the first time this is happening with me..i've tried many times to comment there but cannot view my comments...😕
vids08 thumbnail
I comment through my facebook id. its quite easy. try it if u can :)
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Thanks Vidya!!!  Awesome isn't it??!!!  She is like  a breath of fresh air here.
Thanks a ton for posting the link.

minu2011 thumbnail
Guys, did you see Neha/Nivi's cute smile at the start of today's epi?  It was sooo lovely!  Hope that helps calm Viren down a bit 😊.

And hope he persuades her to go on the two day trip.  That would be so awesome!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Minu, I hope you have seen todays SBS segment, I think we should get some light NivRen moments. I'm so looking forward to it.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Vids.. it has been long time since we chatted :)

I just saw the segment and it was so cute... Kinny's lori was hilarious..And see even Neha denied that it was hers.. LOved their interview.. They were looking awesome and I am so looking forward to this segment. I seriously hope we get more than 5 min of this segment in the episode... That will be fun and we all know how ziddi Viren can be. Nivi ki bhi nahin chalegi.