Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome thread Sana... Thanks doll.
I love Neha, she was born to be an actress. She portrays her role excellently. She as won my heart, with her talent. Keep up the great work Neha. We all love you and appreciate the awesome work you are doing.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

sanu...wen i saw dat scene...i thot ..." one baby with another baby " :P

hehe...ashuma same here...me too thought the same..one baby with another baby..neha's face is so innocent like a little baby...!!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanu...check out FB...i've put up a combo pic on dat one...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sanaaa  thanks  yaar  for  this  post 🤗

there  are million things  to say about our darling neha, behing frm a non acting background this gal .. was introduced first in indian idol .i know most of you didnot seen her there ,awesome singer she is..multitalented queen ,first we have o thank rs  for  showing her talent  to the  world  thanks  for  introducing her as  female lead in ccbm... everyday  neha has been part of our daily life  its  gonna be  really  heatbreaking for us  when ccbm ends 😭😭
as we all fans  wish  she  should  come back  soon  asap ...but  no star plus neha  plzzz...
al u swastik pictures,spehere origin , etc  dnt  miss  tis  gal.

neha s  known for  her natural  acting  and her natural beauty 👏👏 like javed akthar  ji said  she has got  something n her wich attracts all ..her million dollar smile who can forget that ..in indian idol  audition sonali bindra  said  about her  smile beautifully .  .neha's  smile is really priceless honestly she  got  the  best smile  in whole  tellywood ...i  love and admired neha's eyes lot  charming  .which can attract any one .. 😉😉😉

neha's acting is one  more  pillar  for her... the nature  emotions which comes  from  her  is really  priceless ,i started  watching  ccbm only  for neha ..later nivren  made  extra magic in the show  which we all  enjoyed  really gonna  miss  ccbm frm heart ..

neha  all the  best  for  ur  musical  career  and  for ur  future projects... all u  production houses  dnt miss  tis  gem cast her  asap😊😊

neha di  you r  the best
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it title dear and I truly agree she is a definate gem and pearl that is very precious and hard to get
😆 Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Lovely...thread Sana...Really...i like neha a lot...her smile...her simplicity...her acting...just awesome...

here is my one of d favorite pics of Neha sargam...

Love this pic. She was very slim in this just like in indian idols
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

neha u..my sweet heart...love u acting...all the best .im  just  Like CCBm just for u...and then Nivren...the nivi caracter  so very very good...👏👏👏

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Lovely...thread Sana...Really...i like neha a lot...her smile...her simplicity...her acting...just awesome...

</div>
here is my one of d favorite pics of Neha sargam...

<div>

Wow she looks beautiful in that suit. Just love the colour it suits her so much. Neha is naturally very beautiful. She looks very slim hereEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sana very nice post dear. Luved Abidah's poem and ur take on NS. She is so natural it is always nice to watch her. The 1st scene I saw was when she falls into virens lap after their marriage their chemistry was so good that pulled me into the show.
Best of luck for her future.