Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! - Page 2

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sana dear very nice post...seriously speaking when CCBM started i was like look another crap started...i was not keen to watch it in my whole life...but then suddenly one day i was surfing on the net...i  watched few NivRen scenes and it attracted me to the show...now from that day to till date there is not a single day when i did not watched NivRen scenes and CCBM again and again...it is the first and the last show in my whole life which i cannot forget...i am addicted to this show...usually i don't watch any serial more than 3-4 months...but CCBM changed me...i am watching it from 7-8 months and i will watch the show until it's end...
in CCBM, the character which attracted me the most is Nivedita...
she is just my all time favorite character...
Neha Sargam acted so well in CCBM that i will never forget her in my whole life...
agree that Kinshuk Mahajan too acts very well
but such a perfection in the character of Nivedita by Neha Sargam...i did not have the proper words to describe her beautiful performance...
She looks so Beautiful ,so simple, so adorable...
she just changed me ...
no matter nowdays some members are saying that CCBM is not a good show anymore...i love this serial like i used to love it earlier...
Neha Sargam is one of the most talented person in the television industry...
love her beauty , her voice and her simplicity... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail

hi neetika...same here..for the first time i got addicted to a show  like this...kinshuk and neha is just perfect for nivren...this jodi is so special and this is my first and last addiction to a couple...i'm still watching this show...bcz i just can't stop watching this show...i tried many times...bt i failed all the time...love neha..and bcz of neha i started to watch this show...and after her pairing with kinshuk  i completely addicted to ccbm...as u said whatever be the storyline i'll watch this show...!!

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sana

Thanks a ton for doing this for our lotus. You are amazing. the description is so apt and Abidah's poems are awesome. Thank you Abidah for doing this at such a short notice. Just shows what agenius you are.
Yes Neha is unique and special. She has something about her that pulls you towards her, want to listen when she talks and admire when she smiles.
She has breathed life into Nivedita from day one. Yes I fell for her in Indian Idol audition then my sis told me she is the same girl in the first promo of the show.And so i began seeing the show - first hindi telly in my life. I found her special from first scene. loved her in everything she did. Scared, shy grand daughter to NT- dadi, strict sister with yash were my favorite scenes those days. Whoever has been her co-star she has put in very good effort in every scene. She has done justice to all her scenes. with NT Dadi, Keshav, Yash, Sidharth, Divya, HL Chachi, DS, CC and last but the best and the most with Viren.Then we now see her better and better in every episode.Who would say she was a reluctant new comer to the acting world.

Sana, thank you once again to give me Nivi/NS corner.

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice thread dearest Sana... Will comment later ;)
vids08 thumbnail
Same here Neetika and Sana. Ms. Neha Sargam does not let me quit the show. What a roller coaster ride it has been?
Neetika - like your ff Hum Tum. Very nicely written.
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

Same here Neetika and Sana. Ms. Neha Sargam does not let me quit the show. What a roller coaster ride it has been?

Neetika - like your ff Hum Tum. Very nicely written.

thanks for your feedback dear😃...
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

Hey Sana

Thanks a ton for doing this for our lotus. You are amazing. the description is so apt and Abidah's poems are awesome. Thank you Abidah for doing this at such a short notice. Just shows what agenius you are.
Yes Neha is unique and special. She has something about her that pulls you towards her, want to listen when she talks and admire when she smiles.
She has breathed life into Nivedita from day one. Yes I fell for her in Indian Idol audition then my sis told me she is the same girl in the first promo of the show.And so i began seeing the show - first hindi telly in my life. I found her special from first scene. loved her in everything she did. Scared, shy grand daughter to NT- dadi, strict sister with yash were my favorite scenes those days. Whoever has been her co-star she has put in very good effort in every scene. She has done justice to all her scenes. with NT Dadi, Keshav, Yash, Sidharth, Divya, HL Chachi, DS, CC and last but the best and the most with Viren.Then we now see her better and better in every episode.Who would say she was a reluctant new comer to the acting world.

Sana, thank you once again to give me Nivi/NS corner.

Vids, bilkul dil se kaha tumne.  What you've written is so heartfelt.  It really touched me.  This is my first TV serial, so I have no comparisons.  But I have been bowled over by Neha from day one.  I started to watch because of Javed Akhter's involvement. I thought it was his story and so would be awesome.  Then saw Neha in that first scene at home and on the hill and was floored.  I loved her more and more as I watched. I  liked the way she interacted with everyone.  The brilliance of her acting was apparent right away -- with dadi, with DD, with Yash, and her dad and with Sid and VD.  Her freshness and sweet innocence in those early scenes still takes my breath away!  I loved her strictness but also humor with Yash -- remember when she mimics Sid getting apples for her from the tree when they were kids! It was awesome!!  And that killer smile.   I also like the way they showed her and Sid's innocent love flowering, and was disappointed when they broke up. But then Viren entered (had never seen or heard of Kinshuk before) and I saw the sparks fly between them and was completely hooked!!!!!  Its been a beautiful ride and I have loved Nivi's simplicity, her natural beauty, loved that she was not a make up queen, loved her values and her shyness, and gradual growth and evolution.  Always loved her inner strength and her lovely heart.  And all this became real because Neha breathed life into it.  Really, hats off to this lovely, talented, sweet and beautiful, fun girl. Love her.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Nice post, sana. Thia is a very much needed post for our beloved Neha. Thanks for opening one! I loved the way u described Neha. Lovely poem by Abidah, thaks for including it here. Neha is indeed unique. I never thought that I would be a fan/admirer of this girl!
I actually started watching this show for her.
I used to watch Indian idol back then, saw her in audition round but, she could not make it afterwords. I just loved her voice.
Ever since I came to know that she is taking part in CCBm no looking back. Neha has been done full justice to the character, Nivi. It's her who makes this character so special, close to my heart.
She truly is talented. Love her the way she is.  
I wish her all the success in life, god bless her!

Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Minu - Oh I loved that Mimic scene. Also when she slaps Yash for running away and next day's scolding. U know what I too felt bad when Nivi- Sid broke up, I thought they will reconcile.
 Though I liked Viren - Nivi sparks, I wanted the romance to be bit longer and a grand marraige. It didn't happen that way😭 They had a nice nok-jhok there, I'm sure I would have survived another 50 episodes of their romance before wedding. They would have been brilliant and Nivi need not hv cried so much. She was quite fiesty and chatpati with Viren.
Yeah, I hv not seen a bad scene from her, so simple and beautiful. She is never over the top or dramatic. no style or glamour. But still classy and elegant.
Hope she is around after the show and her singing career takes off.
sarahagstn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

thanx 4 d thread sanu... atm i cant think of anything to write...so i'm just posting one of my vm...

Ash absolutely loved your vm ðŸ¤—
Especially the part where Laung da lashkara started and Viren did that circle move... perfect!!!!

Sana thank for the thread. Love Neha!!!
It's amazing how much she has grown as an actress in such a short time. You are right about her innocence and simplicity. Let's not forget her 'dil ko chooti' smile because that was one of the reasons I started watching the show.. my mom was watching it and I was like 'Omg! kitni pyari simple si larki hai'.
So love you Neha, love your voice and your acting... love how you bring Nivi to life.

Edited by sarahagstn - 12 years ago