Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!!

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone..

This thread is for appreciating the talents of our beautiful and multitalented girl neha sargam...Along with the story and the characters we need to appreciate the actor's efforts too.. our favorite actors and actresses who r working hard day and night to entertain us...so they need our appreciation...

Firstly I want to mention abt some important things...

• This thread is intended to appreciate neha sargam..and here u can appreciate and share ur point of view abt any actor/actress in ccbm...u can discuss abt any characters and the storyline too..

•  All ur feedbacks r appreciated,not sarcasm or comparison abt the actors...Plzzz...

So will start with an awesome poem written by our star abidah...and this thread title is also suggested by our own talented writer abidah...

"Wo ik aisa kanwal hai
              Jise dekhne ke liye
              Jise janne ke liye
              Khud ko kichar mein utarna padhta hai
              aur phir kahin ja ke
              Kanwal ki khoobsurati dikhayi de sakti hai"

Neha sargam is such a girl who is unique among all the others in this industry...in naintara dadi's words...nivedita is like a cool breeze...and this character is so special...neha is portraying nivedita's innocence,cuteness,love,care and every other emotions so well...it doesn't seem like it's her first experience in acting...so she needs our appreciation...

Neha's beauty is her simplicity...and that's why she gelled with nivedita's character so well...she is serene and has a natural beauty...beauty is not something which can be achieved with the help of some artificial methods..and our nivi/neha has that natural beauty...and our neha is bubbly and jovial...that making us fall in love with her character more and more...

About nivi aka nivedita..she is special in every manner...And nivedita faced many ups and downs in her life...bt she always came back from every bitter situation in her life with more courage..In john F.kennedy's words "When written in Chinese the word "crisis" is composed of two characters one represents danger and the other represents opportunity"...and it's apt for nivedita and viren's life...we all need to find an opportunity to be happy and make other's happy... 

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials...here our gem neha is getting polished everyday and  now she is reaching the peak of the hill where every actress always want to reach...and ccbm gave a good platform for neha to show her talents and it gave an opportunity to realize abt her hidden talents...

Neha sargam--pretty girl with a golden voice...and we all love u neha...We all wishing u all the best in ur life...

stay connected with our neha...

our neha's bolg...

Neha's admirers...

vidya,ketty,simran,ashly,shova,sana,abidah,fahida,anju,radhika,reshma,neetika,yamuna,
yati,anjali,minu,raj,sarah,aamina,sunayana,shamima,fathima,abicool,karansajan,surur,
kulsum,revathi,lojain,

Neha's party pics @ page 42

pls join neha and kinshuk's fan page and leave a comment there...u can comment 2 times in a day using the same id...

PS:i added all the names of the members who commented in this thread...if anyone want to add their names pls let me know abt that...
Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sana thank you for opening this thread. I will soon post my thoughts on todays episode here.
neharocks007 thumbnail
Very nice and beautifully written post Sana. Thank  you so much for starting this thread. Edited by neharocks007 - 12 years ago
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Sana, so well said!!! Just loved the poem.  It fits our Nivi so well.  And Neha, kya kehne uske, she has gotten under the skin of her character so well that we are pulled along at every turn.  Amazing actor and so natural and so wise an interpreter of her role!  Just love her.  She indeed is a breath of fresh air and I hope she scales greater and greater heights and is recognized with many many awards.

Loved her totally today.  And it is her -- and our -- good fortune that she got paired with an actor of equal calibre, Kinshuk, and an entire cast that is simply superb!!  And she's made the most of that.  Want to see her for a long time!  As an actor, singer, lovely person...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sana 🤗 thanks a lot for opening this thread.  I loved what you have written about Nivedita's character. I started watching CCBM for only Nivi's character for all the reasons you have metioned, but along the line I have fall in love with other CCBM characters too. I know we have ups and downs in show and with that we go ups and downs too. But it's a part of life. I always loved Neha as Nivi and lately in last few episodes she had excelled herself.  I am out of practice of writing and analyzing about episodes as I don't watch episodes now a days, but I will try my best to add my views over here. I am looking forward to read view of others about show and Neha.  Btw loved Abidah's poem, perfectly described Nivi. 

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sana, what a wonderful post. Yes, we need to appreciate the actors who have done a tremendous job in portraying the characters. They have really gone deep into the skin of the character they are playing. Hats off to them and special mention to Neha Sargam - a new to this industry but such a powerful performance. She is a born actor, very talented.
Neha, I love you and your simplicity. That is the highlight of yours and the way you have used your natural beauty and eyes is awesome. Keep it up. You have made us fall for Nivedita and we all feel for Nivedita.
Wish you good luck always and hope you achieve what you have planned for yourself.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the thread... i love Neha cause she is not the conventional lead...and i have always admired her and applauded her for her performance cause Neha with no acting background has so beautifully portrayed the journey of Nivedita that u can actually see the changes in Nivedita...and she seems to amaze u more and more
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 d thread sanu... atm i cant think of anything to write...so i'm just posting one of my vm...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXPK9WhIrEM[/YOUTUBE]
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow sana, i have no words. ...what a beautiful thread and awesome posts and thread. Thanks for taking time and giving us a chance to show our Love for Neha ...

I know U r younger to me...but time and time again you have shown how mature you are and so unbiased and so fair...I always love your POV and you never let me down. Whether it is fighting with others, showing love for KM or Neha..or posting on FB walls like Star Plus or KM or Neha..You are always there for me !!! So, Thanks a lot!!! ...You are great friend and I am with you always..

Neha Rocks..and esp KinHa !!!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran728

wow sana, i have no words. ...what a beautiful thread and awesome posts and thread. Thanks for taking time and giving us a chance to show our Love for Neha ...

I know U r younger to me...but time and time again you have shown how mature you are and so unbiased and so fair...I always love your POV and you never let me down. Whether it is fighting with others, showing love for KM or Neha..or posting on FB walls like Star Plus or KM or Neha..You are always there for me !!! So, Thanks a lot!!! ...You are great friend and I am with you always..

Neha Rocks..and esp KinHa !!!!

Oh..di...u r making me cry...love u loads...i got many sisters in this forum...u people r so sweet and always there to entertain and guide me...i got ketty dear, aashuma,vids, abidah di,shovu,radhi,fahi,payal di and  so many sisters...and nehu is our sweetheart...!!and kinha rockzz...!!!