Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

May 13 WU - Dev "dead", Pihu swears revenge (Page 17)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hi darlingHugcum to chat thread. Jaz Will get angry if we do bakaity on the thread.. lolz

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Okay, I finally watched it, and she's sworn to destroy Avdesh's entire family?  That should be fun - she can take on BJ as her opener from the enemy squad, and do what she can to torture her.  And maybe try a TX chainsaw massacre @ the haveli of all the goons - both Avdesh's & BJ's. Evil Smile

ROFLROFL You cracked me up with this idea! I know it would be fun, but do you realize what would be Bhauji's reaction? Waise I loved when she got her first slap! I'm waiting for one more scene like! Bhauji won't even realize what actually happened! First Pihu/Arpi should kick Bhauji's side kick aka PJ!Angry Wouldn't it be fun when PJ gets scared and reveals all the truth in front of Avdesh?Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3.Vrish.BenNevisSidda8

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
For sure Pihu will be a witch in the disguise of a princess. BJ and PJ already know what is coming their way. It would be interesting to see them get caught red handed. I want someone to see BJ's wardrobe full of Avi's pics, ppl must know how wicked and disgusting she is. I also hope the Rai family enter for the finale of the serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Nice update Jaz...means now Dev is deadShocked...& guess the blame came on AviDisapprove
was Dev's body shown?Ermm

I feel that now Pihu, to take badla of Dev, can even marry Avi, just for revengeConfused

i may be wrong tooLOL, but seeing ekta serials, i am thinking it in that wayCoolLOL

@Rosh...u too still haven't forgotten PKCMWinkWinkWinkWink...now with GKD's ending too, for me too , it reminds more of PKCMLOL

coolguy3

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I have one question. Would Avi marry Pihu once she enters his home because he did state that he would remarry Arpi. That would make Pihu officially his wife and thus she can't really go back to Dev because she has already married another man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--coolguy3

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

I have one question. Would Avi marry Pihu once she enters his home because he did state that he would remarry Arpi. That would make Pihu officially his wife and thus she can't really go back to Dev because she has already married another man.

ya he already told that he will remarry arpi..

@bold.. if it happens..she cant get back to dev...

i think...pihu ll understand avi is innocent and start to love him...and pihu ll remain arpita till end..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
thanz for gr8 update

BenNevis

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jaz for the wonderful update.

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index