Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

May 13 WU - Dev "dead", Pihu swears revenge (Page 14)

koko55 Groupbie
koko55
koko55

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I still hope she is Arpita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Thanx Jaz...awsome comments...well Avi is again being blamed...Pihu is going to take revenge...i hope atleast now Bj will be exposed

BenNevis

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
well today was a disappointing episode...they showed pihu in a revenge avatar...that was stupid...becoz if they show her as pihu then after knowing the truth that avi is innocent she will regret on her behaviour...and if she is arpi then there was no need to show dev as her lover...i don't understand what cv's r upto but one thing i can say that they ruined the show...now pihu has gone there to take revenge so she shouldn't forget that arpi was avi's wife so she will have to marry him first to live in haveli...there is only 11 episodes left now...how will they manage that revenge, BJ's true colours,avi arpi romance(if she is arpi) dev is still alive...there r lots of things remaining in the show...i really don't want any sad ending...i really want avi and arpi together(ALIVE)...this story is AVITA's story so there shouldnt be any dev pihu story...well hope for the best...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55BenNevisSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
hey good morning all
what long discussions

see this story is different

the tracks have been stupid  many times
bt dont forget this is story of a gunda 

it can end any ways

either happy end with gunda reformed   or tragic end  with gunda  dying

think of it in terms of gunda's life

and ya i dont mind what we say turns out wrong coz all of us would be happy if this love story is complete.

the tracks have changed since the news of axing show had come or else  pihu cud have turned out to be arpita with memory loss..

and all the hints so far showed she is not arpita with or without memory loss

this is the story of gunda we really loved and liked and wanted happy life for him and the love he deserves  but  see his life as chista said above was ruined by the women in his life

and yes only person who truly loved him was arpita.. 

so whatever outcome  we loved the show for its uniqueness and the gunda who was so adorable that we wanted good for him

and yes still hope end is changed 

Edited by chatterbox - 13 May 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--chistaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@ vrish  about ramayan i m aware of ur collections and even i hv no plans to watch repeat scenes.. see for me all shows have a certain life and till it retains the charm i watch. once it ends the appeal for it dies away in time..

and for me been there done that
i have been here since jassi time
and have faced almost similar dejection when the show ended.  though it did have happy end..  bt tht story was different

ramayan was an epic it had an end at certain stage
i have no doubt viewers wud love it those who missed it before

bt for me its over.. and i moved on
only gkd got me back here.  now it wud be over

as long as forum has activity i wud be here
then i wud move on till i find a new show which wud appeal to me

and as for my 20000 target
i wud reach that soon LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevis

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Now, I realize, spamming starts this early in the morning? LOL No wonder I haven't been able to figure out at what you people actually talk! Took really a long time for me to make out! *tsktsk*

If that girl turns out to be Pihu and not Arpita, then I would say, killing off the Avdesh's character would be the best! WHY? Because, cannot see him subjected to torture this way! It really hurts to see that someone is playing dirty games with his mind and taking advantage of his sensitive heart! Or the best alternate would be killing off Bhauji while Avdesh and Pihu can start it all from the beginning. It was Arpita who taught him to live life and enjoy it to the fullest, without her what life would he live? Somewhere in the corner of my heart, I really wish she is Arpita and let the CVs find logic somehow! At least the CVs could care to give us a happy ending, we'd be ever grateful! 

CB, lage raho! Just 829 more Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55BenNevis-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
haha rosh i m not a spammer

if u consider overall time 
in 6 yrs i hv not managed to cross 20000 so i m not spammer nahi toh it wud hv been double the figures here

LOL

BenNevis

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
OYE! Yaar, I was just kidding...Active ko spamming bolte hai aur kuch nahi! ROFL With the show ending, you can least do, or the show can least do to you is make you complete the posts you want to! 

Just open your predictions ki jholi apne aap 20000 ho jaayega! (But don't let the CVs see it! LOL) Kachumar bana dete hai!

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index