Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.Roshni
@Prashu. It is honestly the bakwasest
track! First, Pihu was getting on my nerves with her over chirpy-ness! (I'm sorry, no offence to anyone, but I had felt she making too much effort on this and was a little OTT)
This Pihu and Arpita is another mystery here. Its just killing the viewers too along with Avdesh. These are the possibilities that you can come with!
If this is really Arpita without memory loss:
- She wouldn't have seen Avdesh suffer like this and pine for her every moment.
- She would have long ago brought out Bhauji's true colors.
- She wouldn't have let Dev die (But we still don't know if Devi is dead..If he is not dead...then lets see)
- She wouldn't have let Pavan suffer.
- She wouldn't have waiting this long to catch PJ and Bhauji.
- Why did she stop those gundas from telling the truth? Avdesh would have found the truth too by this! What was she thinking?
- She at least in the corner of the heart would have had some sympathies towards Avdesh and wouldn't have hurt him so much, that is to the extent of marrying Dev.
- Why would she agree to marry Dev when she already knows that she is married?
If this is Arpita with memory loss:
- We would have seen some signs of headaches or something like that.
- When she saw Avdesh, she couldn't have instantly recognized him, but at least felt something.
- Why hasn't she encountered Arpi's parents yet? There is something fishy in that!
If this is PIhu:
Then, all my other points are obviously proven wrong and we would see Avdesh suffering more and more!
Gosh! This show ending is turning me insane. I really wish she finds out everything about Arpita before seeking revenge. Or atelast get to know Avdesh's feelings. Right now Avdesh is so vulnerable that he would blindly believe Pihu. I really don't want that, albeit Bhauji insecurities, but this is really too low to stoop. She cannot play with Avdesh's feelings like this!
Sorry for the ultra long essay!
Great word - bakwasest
In this serial, as someone pointed out, promises are meant to be broken, like New Years resolutions, but one promise Avdesh has kept so far is his brahmachari promise. Hope that's not the only promise that's kept.
Going by that track record, everybody should swear loyalty to BJ to the end
Her end, that is!!!