May 13 WU - Dev "dead", Pihu swears revenge - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
 good night cb diii, prash nd everyone ðŸ˜Š
@Vrish: 🤣 The promise which we don't want him to keep, he has kept it and he broke others, courtesy Bhauji! That woman!😡 She is gonna get it the next week! And I'm craving for her downfall!

All in all ab Tanmay ghayab, so Shikha is gayab too! There are too many loose ends, don't know how they'd end fitting it all well! 
Well Pihu is certainly not Arpita.  She will pretend to be, and find out Bhauji I hope.  Then she can help Avdesh take revenge of Arpita's death.  The show has been pretty sensible so far, hope they have a sensible ending too.  !!
Originally posted by joliefille

Agree with u di,
Now i m almost preapre for it after today's epi i m sure dev is alive n he will be hero at last n odb will die as awaarapan. 😭

Thanks 4 d update...

@ bold - truly BAKWASEST 😡😡😡😡 ...why cud d Cv's not make her Arpi wid memory loss ...i mean wid dis track also dey cud hv end d show wid AVITA 2gether n happy but those idiots had 2 make her Pihu n get d Dev angle...me also thinkng dat Dev mite b alive n end wud b more filmy Avi savng Dev n try 2 get Pihu n Dev 2gether ... n him dieing CryCryCryCry ...STUPID BHAINSBUDDHI CV's 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Either dis wud b Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam where Pihu wud develop feelings 4 Avi n despite Avi sending her 2 Dev , she wud come 2 Avi (which hv doubt wud happen coz CV's ka dimaag ulta chalta hai 😡😡😡😡😡😡)

OR

Mukaddar Ka Sikandar where Pihu n Dev wud b 2gether n Avi wud die 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Usse pehle i wud like 2 kill n whack d Cv's ... 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Hope v still get a happy ending wid AVITA 2gether ALIVE n Happy

B/w i agree MAMA n MAmi r Drama Queens... it was funny d way Mami cried after reading d letter...

Me feeling Bad 4 Arpi dat her death went in vain as Avi was back 2 being a Gunda n wat did she deserve 2 die ...its sad but hope no Dev n Pihu coz is is AVITA's story ...oh man dont wanna see dem in heaven ...wanna see dem happy alive (which i doubt Cv's wud show ...pata nahi kaunse janam ka badla nikal rahe hai CV's ...Avi style 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 )

Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
I hope she is arpita I want happy end 
Originally posted by chatterbox

lax aake gussa nikalegi 

SR ka sapna toot gaya

aur mera lal singh ki re entry ka idea toot gaya  🤣🤣🤣

ya Di...LS was d Most Wanted in d forum n moer by u ...but ab toh sirf naam hi reh gaya hai , LS ke darshan toh shayad hi ho but shayad woh end mein aaye wid other villians like Natte , Tamy, etc...Bechara Avi kaha phas gaya ...Arpi bhi nahi hai (still hope Pihu is Arpi) n Pihu aayi bechare ka jeena dushwar karne coz of Dev 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 Hating dis track n more CV's n IMAGINE ...miss AVITA moments 😭😭😭😭😭😭 watchng d old AVITA episodes 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by chatterbox

hehe vrish bahuji end is just  2 weeks away

either she wud be shot or she wud kill herself

and me also going  so cheer up all and pls dont throw jootas at me and swamin

and  see we warned u end wont be good so dont  be mad at us

and as for me i wud stay here still still still till i say bye bye

@vrish u know the ramayan they r starting it has baal kaand
are u going to watch that

and everyone else good nite

Chatter

No, all the Ramayan episodes are on Imagine's own Youtube channel, and I've made all of them playlists.  Read about that here

I mean, I can see all of them on YouTube anytime I like, plus I still have the ones I downloaded when the show was running (albeit not Baalkand)  In any case, I don't get Imagine channel, and watch GkD, BAVD and previously RS online.

I commented on the re-introduction of the Ramayan here.  Dunno whether you know about it or not, but IF does have a mythological forum that you could check out, and shoot up your post score to 20000.  The main point I made there was that they're not going to show us more of the past episodes, just less, and so there's no point in watching those.  And dunno about you, but personally, I find music in serials just boring, distracting and irritating.

A good place to discuss whether to watch this or not will be here

Re-packaged Ramayan on Imagine from May 16th..
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
@CG

don worry...think positive!!! they ll somewhere link the story and will give us a happy ending!!
Originally posted by Roshni.

@Vrish: 🤣 The promise which we don't want him to keep, he has kept it and he broke others, courtesy Bhauji! That woman!😡 She is gonna get it the next week! And I'm craving for her downfall!

All in all ab Tanmay ghayab, so Shikha is gayab too! There are too many loose ends, don't know how they'd end fitting it all well! 

Roshni

Tanmay should have gone to Kranti & Dev to learn how to pester the police so that they do what he wants.  Essentially, learn how to write letters and stuff and move those ministers.  And he should be extra motivated to ask the police, since his bro was an officer.

Now if he were to go, he'll find that Kranti has broken down and not in a mood to enrich him w/ his wisdom.  But Tanmay going to a 2 bit thug instead of the police was a bit much.  Actually, he should have learnt how to bribe officers by getting Shikha to find out how exactly his bro was removed by his superior.  I hate that RV's corrupt boss was never punished.

I too would like Lal Singh to be back, if it's for the purpose of busting BJ!!!  Maybe Ammaji will do the honors.
Originally posted by lalitha_92

@CG

don worry...think positive!!! they ll somewhere link the story and will give us a happy ending!!

Hope Cv's r reading n listening 2 us coz v all want AVITA 2gether ...i seriously dont like leads separated coz of misunderstanding or smth...it makes me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 n hope v do get a Happy Ending