Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: coolguy3

Hey Sow...😊

Hope ur theory is rt...coz no one wants a tragedy ...v want AVITA 2gether ...but even i dont understand why did d Cv's hv 2 get Dev angle ...they cud hv showd Pihu/ Arpi fakng n then entering d haveli by may b marryng Avi again n take her revenge n also show Avi Bhootni's true face...

May b Sana cud tell us d inside story n also convey dem our opinions ...hope dey show us a Happy Endng wid AVITA 2gether...

B/w dont know why , was just thinkng abt d climax od DEEWANA (rishi kapoor, SRk n Divya Bharti) where in d end Rishi Kapoor dies ...dont want anythng like day 2 happen 2 Avi...but as everyone is sayng dat Dev is alive ...hope he is there just 2 help Pihu n dont want him n Pihu 2gether in d end 😑😑😭😭 ...it will b very very sad ...bechara avi is suffereing a lot 😭

Hey CGπŸ˜ƒ
@red
When the Niveditha's artcle about Avi becomes very insane and Bj will take Pihu to haweli for the sake of Avi  , me and all the forum members thought it would be happen. Thats how Pihu enters haweli . But here the CV's changed their idea.
Please dont blame if i give them the idea of a handsome guy could be her friend and Avi might misunderstood this relation.
me also surprised to see Dev in the story at the last minute. But they brought this character in the form of a Lawyer , so can we expect that he going to reveal Bj's crimes in the end in the court to prove Avi innocent.
One more thing CG, i dont watch movies much, so far i had hardly watched 10 or 12 movies in my life. So dont have any idea about the film and its ending.
Just as u said it must be happy ending with Avita together, me hopes till the last minute.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Ha sana now a days gayab rahthi hai. Koi pm kare tho achha rahega.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey CGπŸ˜ƒ
@red
When the Niveditha's artcle about Avi becomes very insane and Bj will take Pihu to haweli for the sake of Avi  , me and all the forum members thought it would be happen. Thats how Pihu enters haweli . But here the CV's changed their idea.
Please dont blame if i give them the idea of a handsome guy could be her friend and Avi might misunderstood this relation.
me also surprised to see Dev in the story at the last minute. But they brought this character in the form of a Lawyer , so can we expect that he going to reveal Bj's crimes in the end in the court to prove Avi innocent.
One more thing CG, i dont watch movies much, so far i had hardly watched 10 or 12 movies in my life. So dont have any idea about the film and its ending.
Just as u said it must be happy ending with Avita together, me hopes till the last minute.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Ha sana now a days gayab rahthi hai. Koi pm kare tho achha rahega.

But v did not think dat d new entry wud b paired up wid Pihu 😑😭 ya n still hope Cv's listen 2 us n give a Happy Ending wid AVITA 2gether...or d story wud b sad n tragic as it is d Cv's n IMAGINE hv ruin d show 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😭😭
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was just revisited some Avita scenes where I came across Arpi's entry into the haveli after RV kidnapped her. Her dressing attire was very similar to Pihu's. Both gals wore red sarees and even the same bindi. Also, Arpi had opened Avi's room door the same way as Pihu open the haveli doors. Even Avi hugged Pihu how he hugged Arpi when she returned. These similarities made me think that Pihu and Arpi are the same person.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think now this is Pihu/Arpi turn to take ParatigayasπŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, I finally watched it, and she's sworn to destroy Avdesh's entire family?  That should be fun - she can take on BJ as her opener from the enemy squad, and do what she can to torture her.  And maybe try a TX chainsaw massacre @ the haveli of all the goons - both Avdesh's & BJ's. 😈
PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Okay, I finally watched it, and she's sworn to destroy Avdesh's entire family? That should be fun - she can take on BJ as her opener from the enemy squad, and do what she can to torture her. And maybe try a TX chainsaw massacre @ the haveli of all the goons - both Avdesh's & BJ's. 😈

Ur right Vrish, Me too waiting to see her attack BJ
PristineSoul thumbnail
hi darlingπŸ€—cum to chat thread. Jaz Will get angry if we do bakaity on the thread.. lolz
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Okay, I finally watched it, and she's sworn to destroy Avdesh's entire family?  That should be fun - she can take on BJ as her opener from the enemy squad, and do what she can to torture her.  And maybe try a TX chainsaw massacre @ the haveli of all the goons - both Avdesh's & BJ's. 😈

🀣🀣 You cracked me up with this idea! I know it would be fun, but do you realize what would be Bhauji's reaction? Waise I loved when she got her first slap! I'm waiting for one more scene like! Bhauji won't even realize what actually happened! First Pihu/Arpi should kick Bhauji's side kick aka PJ!😑 Wouldn't it be fun when PJ gets scared and reveals all the truth in front of Avdesh?πŸ˜‰
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For sure Pihu will be a witch in the disguise of a princess. BJ and PJ already know what is coming their way. It would be interesting to see them get caught red handed. I want someone to see BJ's wardrobe full of Avi's pics, ppl must know how wicked and disgusting she is. I also hope the Rai family enter for the finale of the serial.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update Jaz...means now Dev is dead😲...& guess the blame came on AviπŸ˜’
was Dev's body shown?πŸ€”

I feel that now Pihu, to take badla of Dev, can even marry Avi, just for revengeπŸ˜•

i may be wrong tooπŸ˜†, but seeing ekta serials, i am thinking it in that wayπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

@Rosh...u too still haven't forgotten PKCMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...now with GKD's ending too, for me too , it reminds more of PKCMπŸ˜†