May 13 WU - Dev "dead", Pihu swears revenge - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Roshni

Tanmay should have gone to Kranti & Dev to learn how to pester the police so that they do what he wants.  Essentially, learn how to write letters and stuff and move those ministers.  And he should be extra motivated to ask the police, since his bro was an officer.

Now if he were to go, he'll find that Kranti has broken down and not in a mood to enrich him w/ his wisdom.  But Tanmay going to a 2 bit thug instead of the police was a bit much.  Actually, he should have learnt how to bribe officers by getting Shikha to find out how exactly his bro was removed by his superior.  I hate that RV's corrupt boss was never punished.

I too would like Lal Singh to be back, if it's for the purpose of busting BJ!!!  Maybe Ammaji will do the honors.

Thankfully it wasn't like that, more torture to our poor eyes! Kranti's wisdon? Vrish, kya yaar? Marvana chahti hai? At least in the last days, let us have some peaceful days and no pravchans. It just kills the essence of the episode.
But You rightly said, Tanmay has no brains, if he had, he would have found out how RV was suspended. It was a dirty game RV played and got paid for it. RVs corrupt boss, The CV's would have even forgotten about him. It just shows how Bhauji rules the entire Lallanpur!

@ Bold: Yeah! She'll be the only one left because others would have died and Shikha would be in her sasural!
they started vit avita's love story... and logically they shld end vit their love story not others...

if pihu is not arpi... then watt is the need of look alike... im sure some how they ll give us a happy ending...ll hope for it!!!
thanks jaz for the wonderful UD...

i missed too many things in this thread...

cb & swamini i totally  agree with u & if  u wanna scape from others for  your prediction, u cud come to paris i ll welcome to both of u with a big hugπŸ˜†

Yep...she is pihu & we shud wait  for a big tragedy but one point i must notice that : why  we r

loving this show? for its difference story line ... if this show was like to another hindi films or show

so we cudnt absorb it. believe me guys...

u can see to all of famuse love storys in the worlde :Leila & Majnun,shirin & farhad, Romeo & Juliet

many more ...they did never consummate .this story  is a tragical story as well  & we shud prepar
ourselves for that...  it wud be horrible but  must endure😭

but my heart go out for avi ...poor guy... every body were abuse of  his pure feelings. first bahuji &

now a gal called pihu... really i cudnt  tolerate to see somebody betrays him  in this way...so painful for me.both  of  this woman ignored  his love & passion...bhuji did never accept his love & now pihu dosent have any  respect to his love...

The only person who accepted his love without any expectancy was arpita who did live for avdesh's love & dead for him also.

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
I still hope she is Arpita
Thanx Jaz...awsome comments...well Avi is again being blamed...Pihu is going to take revenge...i hope atleast now Bj will be exposed
well today was a disappointing episode...they showed pihu in a revenge avatar...that was stupid...becoz if they show her as pihu then after knowing the truth that avi is innocent she will regret on her behaviour...and if she is arpi then there was no need to show dev as her lover...i don't understand what cv's r upto but one thing i can say that they ruined the show...now pihu has gone there to take revenge so she shouldn't forget that arpi was avi's wife so she will have to marry him first to live in haveli...there is only 11 episodes left now...how will they manage that revenge, BJ's true colours,avi arpi romance(if she is arpi) dev is still alive...there r lots of things remaining in the show...i really don't want any sad ending...i really want avi and arpi together(ALIVE)...this story is AVITA's story so there shouldnt be any dev pihu story...well hope for the best...
hey good morning all
what long discussions

see this story is different

the tracks have been stupid  many times
bt dont forget this is story of a gunda 

it can end any ways

either happy end with gunda reformed   or tragic end  with gunda  dying

think of it in terms of gunda's life

and ya i dont mind what we say turns out wrong coz all of us would be happy if this love story is complete.

the tracks have changed since the news of axing show had come or else  pihu cud have turned out to be arpita with memory loss..

and all the hints so far showed she is not arpita with or without memory loss

this is the story of gunda we really loved and liked and wanted happy life for him and the love he deserves  but  see his life as chista said above was ruined by the women in his life

and yes only person who truly loved him was arpita.. 

so whatever outcome  we loved the show for its uniqueness and the gunda who was so adorable that we wanted good for him

and yes still hope end is changed 
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
@ vrish  about ramayan i m aware of ur collections and even i hv no plans to watch repeat scenes.. see for me all shows have a certain life and till it retains the charm i watch. once it ends the appeal for it dies away in time..

and for me been there done that
i have been here since jassi time
and have faced almost similar dejection when the show ended.  though it did have happy end..  bt tht story was different

ramayan was an epic it had an end at certain stage
i have no doubt viewers wud love it those who missed it before

bt for me its over.. and i moved on
only gkd got me back here.  now it wud be over

as long as forum has activity i wud be here
then i wud move on till i find a new show which wud appeal to me

and as for my 20000 target
i wud reach that soon πŸ˜†
Now, I realize, spamming starts this early in the morning? πŸ˜† No wonder I haven't been able to figure out at what you people actually talk! Took really a long time for me to make out! *tsktsk*

If that girl turns out to be Pihu and not Arpita, then I would say, killing off the Avdesh's character would be the best! WHY? Because, cannot see him subjected to torture this way! It really hurts to see that someone is playing dirty games with his mind and taking advantage of his sensitive heart! Or the best alternate would be killing off Bhauji while Avdesh and Pihu can start it all from the beginning. It was Arpita who taught him to live life and enjoy it to the fullest, without her what life would he live? Somewhere in the corner of my heart, I really wish she is Arpita and let the CVs find logic somehow! At least the CVs could care to give us a happy ending, we'd be ever grateful! 

CB, lage raho! Just 829 more πŸ˜‰
haha rosh i m not a spammer

if u consider overall time 
in 6 yrs i hv not managed to cross 20000 so i m not spammer nahi toh it wud hv been double the figures here

πŸ˜†