PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Di- two helmets🤣🤣

Hope fr the best and worst both
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

@ lalita  see tanmay is after avdesh and he is joined hands with natte thakur  so  there cud be firing from his side

second with pihu at haveli she just might discover bahuji secrets and  since she is good at screaming she wud tell avdesh everything and with proof..

bahuji wud go freaking mad and may try to fire at pihu who wud be saved by  avdesh 
but bahuji wud get shock on seeing this and wud kill herself

somewher tanu baby cud also shoot  so gang war type thing can happen

cb diii... sorry for telling this diii... this time i ll pray to god that yr prediction must not come true😆

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
swamin bhaag lo maar khaane wale hai yahan par hum dono

chal re patli gully se bhaag jaaye 🤣🤣
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz, I absolutely loved your update. Your jokes were cracking me up. Mama is the biggest drama queen ever, I think we should reward him with that title. Now just because Dev's clothing is bloody does not mean he is dead. So, Pihu made her revenge pratigya for Dev's death. How many people make revenge pratigya's in this serial, Avi swore to kill LS, Tanmay swore to kill Avi, and Pihu swears to pay back Avi. One thing that I have learned, it is that the person who swears their oath never follow it or complete it. So she is going to pretend to be like Arpi, my dear Avi is going to suffer even more. This morning I had a nightmare that Pihu and Dev married but now Pihu enters the haveli. May lord Hanuman protect Avi from Pihu's vengence. He has suffered  enough. I hope Avi finds out about Arpi's murder/ near murder soon. She is the one who deserves the most justice. So are the Lal's leaving Lallanpur, it's about time, I started to get bored of them. I'm just happy that Pihu enters the haveli, i just hope she is Arpi and that she remembers her injustice.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes yes lalita pray pray that this prediction of mine fails  i m also praying for it to fail

and  prash safety first na  🤣🤣🤣🤣
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swamini5

Nandini baby come to reality zone

she is  Pihu and no memory loss
lets all be  preapred for a tragic end

or

Pihu with avdesh

Hey Swamini 😃

No Dear ...i too dont want to see a memory loss Arpi  Tht wud look bit too much to stomach.😆 But i am not prepared for a tragic end as well. Want to keep my hopes till the last epi. U never know with the cvs😳 
swamini5 thumbnail
Yaar Lax to pagal ho jayegi
ye sab dekh ke
--Lalz-- thumbnail
@ nandu dii... im with you... lets hope!!!! 'm damn sure something is there bw these two..atlast they ll show tat pihu is arpi(they must show orelse i ll kill them😡) ll hope to get happy ending😊