Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Keep hope.

You know these writers...come in drunk, write some nonsense...then few days later realise it, so write something opposite to what they wrote...and so on. So wait for the last episode...I'm sure we are in for some rocking time...up/down/up/down/up...

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Dreamy ... Bingo πŸ‘πŸ˜†

I know this sounds silly but i second ur words 😳 U never know with these writers. If they cud spoil such a beautiful story to this extent then there is no doubts that they wud come up with something more astonishing and "FILMY" 

I too wud keep my hopes till the last epi. πŸ˜ƒ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
err swamin if  everything changes in the end u and me both r going to get big jootas from everyone 🀣🀣🀣
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doremi

@ SWAMINI5 plz dont say so i wil not be able to see thay AAnyways thanx jaZZ

AAAWWWπŸ€—
see dear they will try to make this show diff 
 and secondly its more logical na'otherwise  Avdesh will end up with a look alike
instead its better he dies
I only fellling  bad for arpita
her sacrifice went in waste
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

err swamin if  everything changes in the end u and me both r going to get big jootas from everyone 🀣🀣🀣

Ya Cb be prepared for it and start looking out for head gearπŸ˜†
--Lalz-- thumbnail

just read ashish tweet

he is hinting at somethng better than gkd

what that remains to be seen

and vrish ya i think pihu wud discover some truths  and her revenge idea just might fizzle

bt there wudbe big big  shoot out  i think where bahuji pandit and avdesh all get bullet

@bold  cb dii.. i din get you...how yr saying this??

im just pulling ma hair's😑 if tis gonna be a tragic end..im gonna surely kill the cv's argg😑😑
yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey Jaz di πŸ€—

Thanks for making dull episode to comic relief epi πŸ˜³

i am not gonna epi for sure πŸ€’ πŸ€’

i still think she is Arpitha also can someone answer me that how can Mama and their believe Dev is dead only by seeing his blood stained clothes πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Pihu/Arpi has come to haveli πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Game has started Now 

Aunty and Uncle aapki toh band baaj gayi also i am scared for you πŸ₯³ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Love u πŸ€—
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dont worry i hv got two two helmets here 

i wud use one and give  u one
and mayb borrow shields from chandragupta maurya 🀣🀣🀣
yoga23priya thumbnail

Chocolates from Me πŸ€£ πŸ€£
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Prash,

Agree, Avi and Pihu will end together...

and Nothing has been changed.

It was always going to be this way, the ending will be a big surprise for everyone. Just you wait.

If the show had stayed, Avi would have been behind Pihu andher family and eventually they would have got together because Pihu realises Avdesh will always be after her...because of the cancellation, they fast forwarded so some bits doesn't make sense...but waiting for the last episode.

Count me in ur Gang Girls 😳

I too think there is some connection between the two. Avi cud feel something when he was with Pihu. He did come n said his mom that i cud identify her soul. AndPihu too asked god in the temple today, that U blessed our relation but did i take any wrong decession by agreeing to marry Dev.

There are some connections between the two. I want to keep my hopes UP.
chatterbox thumbnail
@ lalita  see tanmay is after avdesh and he is joined hands with natte thakur  so  there cud be firing from his side

second with pihu at haveli she just might discover bahuji secrets and  since she is good at screaming she wud tell avdesh everything and with proof..

bahuji wud go freaking mad and may try to fire at pihu who wud be saved by  avdesh 
but bahuji wud get shock on seeing this and wud kill herself

somewher tanu baby cud also shoot  so gang war type thing can happen