u call me nina or nena...
nw clear...
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mansi95

eyy bubbly😡😲

Eyyy Mansi ðŸ¤£ 

Hi guys,
  Do u remember Jake Handa??? The one who used to make awesome, funny post. Well she stopped watching Geet many months ago coz the track was going back (AA and all that) but since the show is doing good... i created a page for her to bring her back and watch the show again. I know there are many fans who left the show but i encourage them to come back and watch the show. Many people used to come to Geet forum and i have noticed that many have stopped coming to Geet forum too.. i m guessing that is why GC and DD rank has dropped.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-back-Jake-Handa-to-Geet-Hui-Sabse-Parayi/216095158418689

If u have a facebook please go there and like this page.
Guys please join this page, we need 200 fans by today before Geet starts Jake (n many fans)stopped watching Geet because of all the bad track. Since now Geet is doing so well.please bring back the fans that stopped watching geet. Please do it guys for GC-DD sake. Jake said she will come back after the page hits 200 and my goal is 2 get 200 by today soshe can watch the maha episode. hope u will help me out.
and we only have half an hour left.

please help me guys!!
if u like this then please message yr friends... i need many people to like this page..

I am doing this to bring all the fans back who stopped watching the show.. if one comes back at a time then most will come...
i hope u will help me.

thanks
sab
attention everyone bubbly is suffering from a very peculiar syndrome in which she mistakes the gender to  be opposite...so technically bubbly IS MALE🤢
Originally posted by shaliniastha

hai
YIPPIE MY SISSY IS BACK🤗
Originally posted by lonely.gal

ohh really sis...
including me...😳
i knw y ur making us male ?

🤣 Tell me Why??

Originally posted by blackb28

Director Rahul Agarwal & Gurmeet (Maan) on the sets of geet

Message from Director -Rahul Agarwal

hey frens thx 4 th overwhelming response,
a small humble request pls TRY n watch Geet at 9.30 pm rather than repeats or on youtube.. thx.. Enjoi Today's Maha episode and Maaneet Consummation at 8pm.. cheers!...

i would love to watch but
i dnt hv the channel here...😭
so i hv t watch on utube...

Originally posted by mansi95

attention everyone bubbly is suffering from a very peculiar syndrome in which she mistakes the gender to  be opposite...so technically bubbly IS MALE🤢

ShutUp Mansi ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡

I m A Girl

Originally posted by todayzstar

Hiii mansii🤗
hw r u???😆
I AM FINE DOC...THANKS TO UR TREATMENT😆
Originally posted by maanlovesgeet17

Hi guys,
  Do u remember Jake Handa??? The one who used to make awesome, funny post. Well she stopped watching Geet many months ago coz the track was going back (AA and all that) but since the show is doing good... i created a page for her to bring her back and watch the show again. I know there are many fans who left the show but i encourage them to come back and watch the show. Many people used to come to Geet forum and i have noticed that many have stopped coming to Geet forum too.. i m guessing that is why GC and DD rank has dropped.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-back-Jake-Handa-to-Geet-Hui-Sabse-Parayi/216095158418689

If u have a facebook please go there and like this page.
Guys please join this page, we need 200 fans by today before Geet starts Jake (n many fans)stopped watching Geet because of all the bad track. Since now Geet is doing so well.please bring back the fans that stopped watching geet. Please do it guys for GC-DD sake. Jake said she will come back after the page hits 200 and my goal is 2 get 200 by today soshe can watch the maha episode. hope u will help me out.
and we only have half an hour left.

please help me guys!!
if u like this then please message yr friends... i need many people to like this page..

I am doing this to bring all the fans back who stopped watching the show.. if one comes back at a time then most will come...
i hope u will help me.

thanks
sab

Jake better come back after this...😆