14/05/11 CD+CC >... - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

🤣ohh now i cant think a Anthr muffin for u before 2mwr..if i find will let u know😆
pls take ur timeROFL cuz i am already engaged...if my fiance, who also comes to this CC sometimes found out, she will bake me, roast me and feed me to the hippos of chinaROFL
Originally posted by macho_muffin

pls take ur timeROFL cuz i am already engaged...if my fiance, who also comes to this CC sometimes found out, she will bake me, roast me and feed me to the hippos of chinaROFL

ROFLROFL hippos OF CHINA ALONE???ROFLROFL  HOW ABOUT other beasts ON THE planet???ROFLROFL
Originally posted by zaara25

SISTER MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!😆😆

Hahahaha sissy she is crazy ðŸ¤£

pls take ur time🤣 cuz i am already engaged...if my fiance, who also comes to this CC sometimes found out, she will bake me, roast me and feed me to the hippos of china🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 hippos OF CHINA ALONE???🤣🤣  HOW ABOUT other beasts ON THE planet???🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
well china has the most beasts and people so my fiance thought to be considerate and feed me to them firstROFL

🤣🤣 hippos OF CHINA ALONE???🤣🤣  HOW ABOUT other beasts ON THE planet???🤣🤣
well china has the most beasts and people so my fiance thought to be considerate and feed me to them first🤣
[/QUOTE]

she should be more harsh... then u wont go crazy like our mama here.. mama is officially mad🤣🤣🤣
@Thush Jaan How can i chance my Name In My FB?😳
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

@Thush Jaan How can i chance my Name In My FB?😳
Jaan go to my account setting in the right corner 
Originally posted by zaara25

well china has the most beasts and people so my fiance thought to be considerate and feed me to them first🤣

she should be more harsh... then u wont go crazy like our mama here.. mama is officially mad🤣🤣🤣
i am honored that u think i am still a lil sane but sry to burst ur bubble babes...in the end, i am jugnu mama's bhanjiROFL
Originally posted by --Thush--

Jaan go to my account setting in the right corner 
I Forget Your Account😳