Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

ShaNak SS - Sathi Sath Nibhana:Pt11|Pg25 17Sep11 (Page 18)

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Where is the update??
Wasnt there supposed to be one today???

meri Maa ... main maani, adi, saaz ke caliber ki nahi hoon, time lagta hain ... thoughts aane mein phir usko likhne mein .. started, but not progressed much ... shanti rakh ...

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hmphhh *makes a face at dish*
Phir toh comment bhi main tab hi karungi agar mood hoga !! *hmphh*
dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Arre aisa kya karti hain ... next update tere liye bas?

lambaaa wala comment likhna ... mere chote wale update ke liye LOL

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurltogepe30

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

~Cheers,
Dish

WTH!!

Meine tujhe jhappi di n tu tera update Vandoo ko dedicate kar rahi hai! Stern Smile

togepe30

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Casa.Addict

Originally posted by dishbhan

~Cheers,
Dish

WTH!!

Meine tujhe jhappi di n tu tera update Vandoo ko dedicate kar rahi hai! Stern Smile

oye ... I've no clue how to handle 2 fighting kids ...

but London ka scene daal rahi hoon as per your demand ...

IST evening milega update ...

~Cheers,
Dish
dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
9th part, where Shanak realize how important they are becoming for each other...

This is for Vandu who pesters me all the time for the update, the only soul who runs behind me with her gaali's and then also I don't give the update on time. And also to Neha, who has somehow has now teamed up with Vandu to be behind me for an update. Worst they keep asking for updates when I am reading other FF and comment in some other thread. I have to then do a disappearing act from that thread for some time, till they have not moved onto another topic.

Sorry if this is not as per your expectations dears'

Part 9: They Talk

18th April 2010 - Flashback contd.

Precap:
Shaan: "You are right, we need time to think. This is a big decision. I'm sorry I went over-board, I will remain in my limits now. No advances ok?"
Khanak is just glaring at him.
Shaan: "Will that help Khanak?"
Suddenly she moves towards the door and is out of the stairway...

Khanak walks back to her desk, sits with her eyes glued to laptop, can see his legs as he enters slowly and walks to his desk, does not look up. Her mind is having all the different thoughts.

She knows he's been there for her in the past 7 months like no one else. He had been her support for office work, her homesickness, her chauffer for groceries, her companion for idiotic romantic movies, had provided a friendly shoulder to cry on... He had stood by her at every moment from the time she landed till 3 days back, when she shunned him out of her life.

"Why God? Why did you do this to me? Why did you get him in my life? There is no future for us together, he does not even want me in his life, seems like I'm just a timepass for him! Did you hear what he said, Pehle hum ek dusre ko samajh tho le ... matlab abhi tak who mujhe samajh nahi paya... uff!"

Looks up at the screen and sees his mesg 'Khanak, We need to talk. Can you leave with me at 4?'

She looks up and sees him watching her. She types 'No, I have lots of work, will be staying up late in office'

Shaan types 'ok'

Just then she can see that Srini has walked upto him and she quickly gets back to her work as well, not that she is able to concentrate on the detailed report sent by the offshore team, seems like nothing is working, neither her project code nor her brains!

A 10 page report is lying in front of her, most of the status showing as red with some green lights in a couple of pages.

Lalit passed by after some time asking about lunch. She just shook her head and carried on with her work. She was totally unaware that Shaan had also not gone for lunch. As everyone in the room (mostly Indians from her and other competitor company) carried on for lunch, soon Khanak and Shaan were the only one left in the room.

Shaan knew she had not left for lunch as yet. He walked over to her desk after some time, and softly says"Chalo Khanak, khana khane chaltey hain"

Khanak: "I've a lot of work to finish, and am not hungry anyways"

Shaan: "What the hell is wrong with you? Mera gussa khane par kyu nikal rahi ho?"

Khanak: "Oh pls, apne aapko itni importance mat do. Mujhe kaam khatam karna hain."

Shaan moves around her desk and comed closer from behind, looking at her screen "you need some help? Main kuch karke doon kya? Testing chal rahi hain na? any issues? I can help '"

Khanak retorts "Koi jaroorat nahi hain, jitni help ki hain utni kafi hain!"

As soon as he has reached the back of her chair, she knows she needs to get up and go before she starts communicating with him about work or anything else. She is thinking "koi future nahi hain yahan, he is just playing with you. Get yourself out ... NOW"

Suddenly she tries to get up, pushing her chair behind. The wheel goes crashing into Shaan's foot who lets out a loud "Ouch!!" absolutely clueless that she is going to get up suddenly.

Khanak turns around shocked at the shout. Seeing him in pain she panicks "Are you alright? Jorse lagi kya chair?"

Shaan angry sitting down on the chair beside "ye kya tarika hain Khanak, aise suddenly uthta hain kya koi, don't tell me you did not know I was behind"

Khanak realizes that he is fine, so just starts to walk away from the desk. Shaan holds her hand "Khanak kya baat hain? Ab tumhe mujhse baat bhi nahi karni hain. All the friendship we developed is all gone now? I don't think I did any mistake, are you hurt because I asked for time?"

Khanak stands there silently, Shaan continues "See this is all new for me too, I was not prepared for this to happen either. I don't know what's ahead as of now, all I know is I want to be with you. I like the time I spend with you. It's fun. I don't want to keep feeling miserable being away from you. Please... I know you too are not happy with what you are doing ... then why?"

He realizes that some people are entering the office, he leaves her hand and gets up "Chalo Khanak, khana khakar aate hain, we need to finish this talk NOW" his eyes and his face are explicitly saying let's get out of here before people start talking

Khanak turns, picks her purse and walks behind him. They sit in his car and he drives to the nearest Indian restaurant. Almost all the crowd was gone, as it was past 2:00 pm.

He parks the car in the car parking, but does not get down.

Khanak turns to go away, but he quickly grabs her hand and pulls her back in the seat.

Shaan: "At least talk to me, what's going on in your mind. I told you my side, I want to know your side. I know your parents won't approve but what about you? Are you not interested in our friendship also?"

Khanak: "I don't think we can just go back to being friends Shaan"

She again tries to leave the car. He tightens the hold and pulls her slightly so she does not go further away.

Shaan: "I know, but we cannot stay without talking to each other, at least I can't!"

Khanak looks up into his eyes and sees desperation. She turns around on the seat beside him; faces him, her hand still in his hand "Shaan, hum kya kar rahe hain? Sirf sath rehkar khushi milti hain karke sath mein waqt bitaa rahe hain? Aur aage kya? Wapas India jakar sab kuch bhool jayenge?"

Shaan: "bhool kyu jayenge, wahan bhi sath hi rahenge"

Khanak: "kis rishtey se? dost? Kya hum sach mein sirf dost hain?"

Shaan looking into her jet black eyes: "nahi .."

Khanak meeting his gaze "nahi tho kya hai"

Shaan: "Sab sochtey hain ki tum meri Girlfriend ho"

Khanak: "sab kaun?"

Shaan looks around at the parking lot where most people from their office are going back to their respective cars"Yahi sab ' sare office ke dost"

Khanak: "That's what worries me Shaan, don't you see?? People are saying things about me which I don't like ... There is nothing concrete in our relationship, you just said so a couple of hours back... and people are saying things about me and you. I don't like it. I am not that kind of girl."

Shaan: "They don't say anything bad about you Khanak, just that we are together, that's it."

Khanak: "Together what do you mean together?

Shaan: "We are going out with each other, we like each other"

Khanak: "We?"

Shaan: "Ok, so I like you, don't you like me?"

Khanak: "Shaan hum ek dusre ko bolne se pehle samajhne se pehle log kuch aur hi samajhne lage hain. There is something wrong we are doing. It bothers me."

Shaan: "why does it bother you what other say? We just need to sort out what we feel Khanak"

Khanak: "I'm not sure what I feel too. I don't know ... I ..."

Shaan: "You what Khanak?"

Khanak: "Nothing, let's go have something to eat" turns around and places her hand on the door knob to turn it, realizes he has not left her hand yet, looks at the hand he is holding.

Shaan: "You were not hungry sometime back, remember? Why are you so confused?" slight smile on his face

Khanak angry, glares at him and looks ahead "I'm not confused. You confuse me!"

Shaan: "Ab maine kya kiya"

Khanak: "You don't know what you do. 3 din se so nahi paayi hoon, tumhari wajah se"

Shaan snaps back "aur mujhe bhi sone nahi diya"

Khanak looks at him, meeting his eyes again "ye kya ho raha hain humein Shaan"

Shaan not leaving her gaze "Shayad isi ko pyar kehtey hain..."

Khanak looks away "Pyar..."

They both realize what has been said and their hold tightens on the others hand.

Coming up: ??? (Really not sure what will be the end result!)

Next part: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1682936&TPN=22

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 27 June 2011 at 9:46am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajapooja.88shanaksan1_sweet_minnu345Anu179sangitasenguptachristmaskhush1432nk.mailk.krithikasweetsuteIF_ridasharon18candy84iluvmanarsaaazsoni4evadestinylovesimikrpurvi08RB81Fanaahlghoshadventure_gurlshanakyasharan

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Haaye!!

Me first!!LOL

Very cute this nok jhok..rishta ka description and he doesn't want to think beyond GF, BF while she obviously wants more!!

Jaldi next update likho!!Smile

dishbhan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I have to say..it is very intriguing..itna time nahi mil raha re to catch up..but somehow this portrayal is very realistic ..its like it can happen anywhere..anytime..I loved loved the lines where she said even before we know what we are..people are labeling us..that was a very nice touch,.,update soon..

dishbhan

Go to top