Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
what a new update after 6 months that is not good see learn soomething for me !

btw its good you r writing loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dishbhan

6 months!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

~Cheers,
Dish

so we should start pestering u for updates wherever we see u..right?? like a stalker??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arre with our ghajini memory we cant read the full story each n evrytime..samjhi..
so do update soon..

@update:
simply superb..
wat is going on within khanak..
when shaan is cool y is she so fierce..
the lunch being shared..it was so nice..
didnt khanak share her lunch??
waise when srini asked abt natasha to shaan it was always her who replied..kyun???
do continue soon..dont make me a stalker..
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update pls continue soon
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey this is the first time I read this story and its incredible πŸ‘πŸΌ I liked it a lot,a whole new concept and a totally different style of writingπŸ˜ƒ .I loved the way you keep the story going juggling between the present and the past.Its really amazingπŸ‘ .A love story with  its roots in London is an extrmely good concept.I loved each and every update plz plz update soon and if possible do not end this story soon cause its really good😊
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Dishbhan πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the update loved part 11 so much  πŸ˜ƒ
Superb Flashback really enjoyed reading it πŸ˜ƒ 
Keep writing whenever u get time
Thanks a lot πŸ˜Š
Love u πŸ€—
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dish yaar...continue kar and finish kar..itni der der update degi..to yaad thori na rahega...
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
finally an update

really very nice ... fb was cute

plz continue soon
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Dishban

Awesoem yaar 

Waise one question.πŸ˜• A feb writer like u why didn't write ha??? πŸ˜• I actually thought that U dumped this Story.😭 Please yaar keep writing,πŸ‘πŸΌ this one is actually a fantastic story,πŸ‘ please next update jaldi se dena.πŸ˜‰ Loved the story.⭐️ Their love specially a wedding described by you Mast Gujarati.😍 Hats off to you.πŸ‘πŸΌ Being a Non Gujju I can imagine how much u have researched for describing each & every ritual.πŸ‘ 

Than  the Fb  parts were Awesome,😳 Specially the one where they realized their love & their First kiss.😍 The fear of commitment all described beautifully.πŸ‘ See Buddy  itne mahine baad bhi I remember each & every word clearly.πŸ˜ƒ That's the power of Good Writer,πŸ‘πŸΌ chalo I think enough of Tarrif now…..Chalo ab isi tarrif ke liye next part jaldi dena Ha….What Say ?????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I loved the cute & sweet nok jhok described by you.😊 ya I would say the Tushan between them was just fantastic.πŸ‘ Shanak are awesome here.πŸ‘ Loved the complete Business Convo described by you.πŸ‘ Like Shrini.😊 Yaar this Natasha character is bit disturbing to me πŸ˜’ (sorry hope u don't mind me saying this)😊  the lunch part. Khanak lost in Mumbai ki yaadein.😍 Was so real. But why Khanak didn't shared her lunch??πŸ˜•

Overall it was a Feb update but was the Choutuest part πŸ˜’β€¦β€¦..not fair πŸ˜‘β€¦.please give the next part jaldi se 😳,….waise I told you that your writing didn't allow us to forget the story.😳 That doesn't mean u have a licence to give us a Late update  ,,,,,,,Nahi chalega,,,,,,,nahi chalega.

Keep Writing.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Waiting for the next lamba wala update,,,,,,,Jaldi dena ,….please.😳😳😳😳😳😳

Love πŸ˜Š

Pranjal.

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey..took a while but then I remembered..LOL you updated!!!

Loved the flashback..love their cute little tussles...awesome!!!

btw what abt their SR????
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovee itt!! keep goingg! :D