Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Haaye!!

Me first!!LOL

Very cute this nok jhok..rishta ka description and he doesn't want to think beyond GF, BF while she obviously wants more!!

Jaldi next update likho!!😊
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have to say..it is very intriguing..itna time nahi mil raha re to catch up..but somehow this portrayal is very realistic ..its like it can happen anywhere..anytime..I loved loved the lines where she said even before we know what we are..people are labeling us..that was a very nice touch,.,update soon..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally u updated dish..
*ok am off to read*
*edited*
lovely dish..
lovely update..
u lazy girl want someone to pester u..
so count me in..
hereafter i'll also be pestering u wherever i see u..LOL!!!!!

ok for the update..
their emotional feel was brought out wonderfully..
the way u expressed her feel "when they r not sure abt their relation n everyone talking abt that" was wonderful..
u shud write more dish..
dont give lame reasons..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

u lazy girl want someone to pester u..
so count me in..
hereafter i'll also be pestering u wherever i see u..LOL!!!!!

Oye nahi!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO ... yeh dono hi bahot hain yaar ... vaise hi office mein mera band baja rehta hain ... I just come to this forum to read these awesome FFs that others write ... ye tho aise hi maine shuru kiya tha ... ab difficult hota ja raha hain ... am not a writer yaar ...

I will write as and when I can ...

Thanks for your lovely comments on the update

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
res...
will comment after getting home...
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

res...
will comment after getting home...

Dhanya bhag humare!

~Cheers,
Dish
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gud job Dish...and don be a lazy Bum..update fast!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pyar aisi ehsaas hai jo na jeene dete hai na marne!! This is what came to me after reading the update!
Both r confused about their feeling & future & is caught in a dilemma! Very realistic, almost happens to everyone before the love is finalised & established between them.
Once that taken care of, love acknowledged, declared, reciprocated then a couple can move on to building the future.
Carry on, will read it as u take it along.
Good one there!! 😃
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dish, my phone is not allowing me to 'like' the update...will do it as soon as i m back to lappy... So commenting directly in short ( typing on phone is pathetic, i'm used to lappy !!...@ update - i simply loved it !! It was just awesome...i feel the most romantic thing a couple can do is talk...if a couple can talk...they have matured in the relationship...then, it becomes as real and as close as our first family...we can talk without thinking to our parents, siblings and best friends...your Shanak are already way beyond being best friends !!!...he knows he can't stay without talking to her...spending time with her is fun and he cherishes the moments...but doesn't know what it is called...loved it...she is unsure herself...wants to be with him but doesn't want to step into something frivolous !!!...finally, they, at least touch upon the possibility of being in love...Awesome...looking fwd to read more from you ...                                              ps - i said short comment but ur update made me write so much...that too thru phone...kudos !!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dish yaar...ab dara maat..btw..it was awesum...