ShaNak SS - Sathi Sath Nibhana:Pt11|Pg25 17Sep11 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by deepa_01

Oye dish..wen did this Gf-bf thing happen?as far as i remember they had a clash at the coffee table!hv i missed any update?

Flashbacks hain re ... kabhi bhi koi bhi aa sakta hain ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Hi Dish, you need to tell us what happened in the canteen after they meet in the office the first time. I've let my imagination go a bit wild with what could have happenened...πŸ˜†
dish...im tooo hooked to it jaldi jaldi update karna pleej:))))))))))))))))
dish loved both the updates.
it was so cute
awesome update dish now lets c wt vl happen next pls jaldi jaldi update karo if possible pls today hehe
hay disha pls mention all ur parts on pg 1, i think i have missd 1 prt .coz i cant connect it . i mean there ws this prt where they faught in canteen (mera peecha kyun kar rahe ho) then there ws this prt were she cms to her sasural after marriage.nd  nw in this prt they hv come together(kissd)m confusedπŸ˜•
Hey dear loved the update
shaan says no more advances and within limitsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cute one😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
Dish sorry re I didn't know u updated last night! I read all the chapters at one go y'day afternoon & so told u to update y'day night!!
No u r going very good!! Loved it! But u know I am a total sucker for details. I want to know how did they came close? What made them realise that they can be bf & gf? I read se went to London met him, went to that party but what led to their relationship? U know more instances, more meetings, more interactions, more conversations...the budding romance is the stage that always hooks me, that's the phase I die for. So pls pls pls in flashback give some more scenarios to show how they came close to each other.
Otherwise story wise ekdam fabulous jaa rahi hai!! πŸ˜ƒ
Very enticing!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chalo, my mission for the next month is to bug all the brilliant writers we have on this forum for updates. And to be honest, Dish, you don't have a leg to stand on as you're constantly asking for updates yourself.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, now that the shoes on the other foot,,update kar!!! πŸ˜›
Brilliant tha re... I know m late...but I was being lazy...abhi sab ff pe ek saath commenting before everyone kills me...I pester you all to post updates and then I m lazy to post comment...I think... I had reserved a post sumwhere in the front pages when you posted the part ...but m too lazy to go and find it...So m posting here...LOL !!

Part 7 -

Hayeee how sweet !!
She fell asleep on the window sill and he was looking for her everywhere...And when he saw her the sight left him mesmerized...How cute is that !!! Awww !! Ur Shaan is such a softie...He didnt wanna wake her up so that she cud rest !!

Tu hi meri shab hai...
Zubaan hai...
Tu hi din hai mera...
Tu hi mera rabb hai..
Jahaan hai...

Tu Waqt mere liyee..
Main hoon tera lamhaa...
Kaise rahega bhalaa...
Hoke tu mujh se judaa...

Part 8 -

Awww ...First Kiss !! And she freaked out...Hehehe...Usko bhi 440 volts ka jhatka de diya shaadi ki baat kehke...Sweetie pies...

Loving this flitting between flashback and present...Cant wait to know how they came to becoming friends...U showed us when she came and Shaan dropped her off at Natasha's place...uske baad train me and then that coffee incident where they accused each other of stalking them...

Waha se baat bf-gf tak kaise aayi...Attraction kaise hua...bataa bataa...

Pehla Nashaa..
Pehle Khumaar...
Naya pyaar haii..
Naya intezaar..

Kar lu main kya apna haal...
Aye dile bekaraar..
Mere dile bekaraar...
Tu hi bataaa

Usne baat ki
Kuch aise dhang se..
Sapne de gayaa.
Wo hazaaron rang ke...