Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank You's for part 6:

Vandu -  Thanks a ton for the motivation to continue writing, agar tu piche na padti tho shayad mera update kuch hafton baad aata ya aata hi nahi. Shan ka POV bhi dikhaungi .. pehle mujhe tho samajhne de - ladki hoon yaar, thoda time lagega, hold on tight and something will come out well!

Mystory - this story will be going back and forth between flashback and present, so have patience, u will get it all, if I can write it all!

Simiv, IF_rida, Christmas - Thanks for taking side with Shaan - all are gonna do that I guess.

RB81 - The story should answer your queries going forward, will try and answer as much as possible in the next few updates.

Simiv - Its great to know you liked it...

purvi08, iluvmanar, yasharanrocks, adventure_gurl, Shanakyasharan,  - Thanks for reading and appreciating

For all those who clicked on LIKE, thank you and keep reading ...

~Cheers,

Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cute update btw why such a small part?
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-togepe30

Awww !! That was such a chotuuu part !!

Shaani chokri...Tune font badaa kiya taaki part lamba dikhe *wags her finger at dish*

hei dish,
vandu said exactly wat i wished to say..
v r asking for lengthy updates n u r making it look lengthy by increasing the font size..not fair..
shaan was so cute..
sleeping beauty n the kiss..
may be he could kiss her to wake her up..
go write more now..
need all the flashbacks..
u r talking abt lovers' 1st tiff but u didnt even say how n when did they become lovers..bolo bolo bolo..
dishbhan thumbnail

Thank You's for part 7:

Vandu -  update mangtey ho aur deti hoon tho boltey ho chota hain ... bada likhne ke liye creativity chahiye, who hain nahi re baba ... anyways trying.

RB81 - Abhi tiff dekh le... phir mell milap deti hoon. Kiss karke wakeup karana padega shayad, dekhtey hain kaisa lijha jata hain aage

sshriyaa84, shiksha_03, Yasharanrocks, shanakyasharan - Thanks for reading and appreciating

mystory - will try and make it interesting, longer ka guarantee nahi hain boss.

For all those who clicked on LIKE, thank you and keep reading ...

Manita, Saaz, Simiv, Jessica,  Aditee - Thanks for the inspiration, your FFs inspired me to write an FF, will try to ge better as I write more.

~Cheers,

Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
have been meaning to follow up on this..read the last update...how cute are these two...get them to fight now and make up...HAYe HAYE...πŸ˜ƒ
dishbhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-saaaz

have been meaning to follow up on this..read the last update...how cute are these two...get them to fight now and make up...HAYe HAYE...πŸ˜ƒ

Aap humare dar par aaye ... bahar aayi ... kabhi hum apne ghar ko kabhi ... dekhtey hain

bhool gayi lines!

~Cheers,
Dish
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dish πŸ€—

the way you described the window scene...I could perfectly imagine the whole scene in front of me !!

Khanak is a baby...slept on the window setting and Shaan is super adorable...covered her with the quilt !!!

it was a small part...but a very very very cute one !!!

loved your descriptions !!!

PS -- I am not able to comment on all parts as I am reading on phone sometimes...but I do catch up and your FF is good !!!
Sometimes, I am busy and become late to comment but it doesn't mean that I love it any less !!!

love

Mani

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww dat was sooo cute
luvd it plzz cont soon πŸ˜Š
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
cute update but such a small part

awww... his sleeping beauty... super cuteπŸ€—

i was hoping that we'll get to know how the random peck happened and the part ended😳

well luved it continue soon.