Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
DishiEEE!!

Loved this totally!! Awww he's soo attentive..main waari waari jaon!! Haiii!!!

Loved that deep intense brown eyes obsession of yrs...wow  they say so much those eyes,,,loved it!!Muaaahhh!!!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei dish,
i too love those deep brown eyes..really khanak behaved like that to him..not bothered her?he actually greeted her she could have responded for that..instead she tried to snap him out..fight turning to love hai kya?and as vandu asked i too want to know shaan's POV..u shud write more yaar..so natasha has someone for her or wat?the way u described abt her phone call made me think so..
as far as the present i wish shaan too comes to the room soon..THEIR ROOM..continue soon..
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesme.FBs and present good.cont soon...

RB81 thumbnail
arre dish,
update karo na yaar...

dishbhan thumbnail
This is the 7th part, with some Shanak moments

14th May 2011 ' Shanak moments

Khanak looks around the room to see that the room dcor is fantastic with a queen sized bed in the center of the room. A couch arranged alongside the window, with the wardrobe till the end of the remaining wall. She walked over the couch and sat down, looking at the backyard below. There was a small shamiana setup for the guests, to server food and beverages, so that the house does not get messed up.

She did not realize when she fell asleep while watching down.

Shaan walked in after 15 mins and was looking around where Khanak was. The room was chilled, the AC was set for minimum, but no one seemed to be in the room. He was about to call Khushboo to ask where had she taken her, but stopped as he knew she would pull his leg forever for loosing track of his wife on the first day of marriage itself.

Just then his gaze fell on the maroon lump hidden behind the red curtains along the couch. He walked over, raised the curtain and saw Khanak taking a nap in sitting position, her head against the wall with her knees wrapped by her hands, completely hidden behind the curtains.

A small smile crawled onto his face. Her innocent face highlighted with the makeup made her look more extravagantly beautiful, just like a young princess ' his sleeping beauty.

As soon as the words Sleeping Beauty crossed his mind he felt like kissing her and waking her up.

She was shivering slightly due to the chilling room temperature. He quickly grabbed the AC remote and increased the temperature. Looked at the bed to take the quilt there, but decided against it, he did not want to hear Khanak's lecture on spoiling the bed setting during the day. He was sure she had not slept on it so that she did not spoil it, the perfectionist that she was, she liked her bed well-made when she slept in the night.

Took a quilt from the cupboard and put it over her from her legs to her neck. While he bent over her he could not stop admiring her flawless skin, her lips pouted slightly as she relaxed under the warmth of the quilt.

Shaan was overwhelmed with his desires to kiss her, but did not want to spoil her sleep, he was sure she had not slept well the earlier night as well, due to the wedding prep and anxiety.

He walked over to his wardrobe and picked out her reception attire, put it out on the bed and entered the washroom. While he took a shower he remembered their first kiss'

It had been a random peck that he had given months back, but her response had made it an unforgettable incidence... He could still remember her flushed face ... And that also reminded him that the kiss had led to their silent war of 3 days...

Coming up: The Lover's first fight...

Next Part: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1682936&TPN=15
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
awww   sooo cute loved it😊
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awww !! That was such a chotuuu part !!
Shaani chokri...Tune font badaa kiya taaki part lamba dikhe *wags her finger at dish*

The part was sooo cute...Shaan is such an adorable guy...Haayeee...! Khanak soo kyu gayi...bechara Shaan...! LOL !!

Oye...saath saath yeh bhi bata ki how did they get dating...Back story toh de puri...Beech beech ke incidents de rahi hai tu...Last part me toh discussion chal raha tha na ki "who is following whom?"...Hehehehe!

Ye part made me feel like singing -

Tujhe dekha toh ye jaana sanam..
Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam..
Ab yaha se kahaa jaye hum...
Teri baahon me marr jaaye hum...

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful part dish pls continue soon
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love the FBs n ur fic plzzz cont soon.cant wait 2 read t
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Awww !! That was such a chotuuu part !!

Shaani chokri...Tune font badaa kiya taaki part lamba dikhe *wags her finger at dish*

The part was sooo cute...Shaan is such an adorable guy...Haayeee...! Khanak soo kyu gayi...bechara Shaan...! LOL !!

Oye...saath saath yeh bhi bata ki how did they get dating...Back story toh de puri...Beech beech ke incidents de rahi hai tu...Last part me toh discussion chal raha tha na ki "who is following whom?"...Hehehehe!

Ye part made me feel like singing -

Tujhe dekha toh ye jaana sanam..
Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam..
Ab yaha se kahaa jaye hum...
Teri baahon me marr jaaye hum...

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu

πŸ˜†

Will try to give an interesting part tomorrow re ... long ka guarantee nahi hain...

Flashbacks are random re ... jab jo yaad aa jaye na !

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago