Posted: 12 years ago
hey dish
awesome update
lovely and cute
please continue
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so it turned 2 flashback...nice..i thought it will go frwrd...but wonderful twist...
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dish ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

awesome update

loved it...

excellent description ...shaan is as usual makes her angry...& they have to pose for photographs...& were tired

wow khanak did engineering...loved the description 

continue soon...

shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey dish wonderful update nw waiting 2 c der 1st interaction pls continue soon
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As your story moves on, the mystery deepens... how they met, when they fell in love...

Yes yes I would say all in good time.. all quechens will be answered...😆

But lovely update dish... continue soon...😃
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait for shanak first meet...
change the story frm ss to FF di ...
dishbhan thumbnail
This is the 4th part.

Flashback continued ... where Shanak meet for the first time. Not a long one, am not creative
enough to write so much ya ... taking a shot with this story...

The first interaction:

The flight landed at the Heathrow airport, London. A cold wind hits her as she gets off the plane with her cabin hand baggage. She immediately stops at the first aisle, to pull up er jacket zipper till her neck.

Still feeling terribly cold, she continues following the directions to the luggage section. She walks out, picking her luggage, doing all the formalities at migration and then moved towards the arrivals gate to move out.

She had been given the numbers whom she was supposed to call. Her manager from London, Srinivas, had said someone would come to pick her up at the airport.

She had no clue who that would be, she was praying it will be Lalit, the only person other than her manager that she knew here. She picked her phone and thought of dialing from it, but then remembered she had never activated the international roaming on it. She looked around and saw the public telephone booth.

Out of the few currencies she checked which one could be used and went ahead to make that call to the first number on the list of numbers given, Lalit. He picked it up in one ring and spoke.

After getting the directions as to where they were waiting to pick her up, she moved forward hurling her cart ahead. She looked around at the waiting lounge to see where Lalit was.

As she stood there, she could see a guy watching her closely, "Looks like an Indian, but no guarantee" she murmured to herself.

She looked down at herself checking if she was looking so bad that people would be staring at her as if she was an ancient monument from a different place. Her pair of jeans was still quite clean compared to ones around her and her dark brown jacket was looking good too, she was thankful that her crumpled t-shirt was not seen.

She looked up again and still saw the guy looking at her. He was sporting a pair of blue jeans, black t-shirt and a grey jacket, open in front, looking stylish. During her second glance at him, she noticed how handsome he was - tall, fair, his dark hair falling on his forehead a bit tousled, his eyes penetrative, below his dark brows, pink lips pressed against each other as if a bit tensed.

Their eyes met and held for a few seconds, before both moved their faces to the left and right. She turned to her right and could see from the corner of her eyes that he had turned around looking at the coffee shop behind, calling somebody behind him.

She faintly heard a raw voice say "Lalit!" and turned around. She could see Lalit walking from behind the same person with another dark guy sporting jeans and a dark sweatshirt.

Lalit, dressed in a jeans, cotton shirt and a smart black jacket, smiled at her and hurried towards her. The other guy was also following him. The guy who had been watching her was also walking towards her, staying behind a couple of steps.

Lalit warmly met her with a smile "hi! How was the flight"

Khanak: "Good, How are you?"

Lalit: "Good, must be tired na?"

Khanak: "yeah, slightly."

Lalit: "This is Ramesh" pointing to the sweatshirt guy.

Ramesh gives a big smile, and says "Hi, from Mumbai?"

Khanak: "Hi, yes"

Ramesh: "Good, could have guessed from far that you would be from Mumbai only."

Khanak was gonna ask how did he guess that, but before she could say anything, he said "The fact that you stood here without asking anyone around and freaking out speaking loudly in hindi says it all!"
She just gave a small smile "hmm."

By now the other guy with the grey jacket had come up and stood behind Ramesh.

Ramesh: "He is my friend, Shantanu". To him "Shaan, she is Khanak!"

Shantanu just nods a soft "hi" with a small smile.

Khanak: "Hi!"

Ramesh walks ahead towards the exit "Lets go guys".

Lalit takes the big bag from the trolley, Shaan offers to take her cabin baggage, but she nods in a no "Its fine."

Slowly they walked towards the exit, she is walking behind Lalit, and Shaan is walking behind Ramesh, calling out to him "Ramesh, Slow down ya."

When they step out, she is hit by the freezing air and shivers a little. Shaan sees that and quickly asks "Are you ok?"

She is just barely able to say "yeah, its really cold!" She folds her hands around herself to keep herself warm.

Lalit looks back and sees her shivering "Thoda time lagega to get used to the weather here."

Ramesh has moved to the right towards the parked car, and is waiting. Shaan walks up to the driver's seat, opens the car door and bends to open the car boot. Lalit is waiting at the dickey to put the luggage in. Ramesh just goes ahead and sits in the passenger seat. Shaan "Lalit check kar, dickey khuli hain"

Lalit opens the dickey and picks her big bag to deposit it into the open boot. Shaan joins him, adjusting the bag to fit in and then bends to pick her cabin bag as well. After the two bags are adjusted in the dickey, Lalit directs her towards the back seat. Shaan  walks with her and bends down to ask, "Laptop bag nahi rakhni?"

She nods in a "No, Thanks. I will take in with me in the back seat."

He holds the door of the back seat for her while she settles in. She moves in and pulls the door while he closes the same from outside.

Ramesh already has his eyes shut on the front passenger seat. Shaan looks at him and then exchanges a glance with Lalit. Lalit sighs and looks at Khanak, catches her looking at him and quickly gives her a smile "woh kal party thi na tho late soye thhe hum sab."

Khanak is sitting with her hands folded across her chest, holding her arms on both sides to avoid shivering with the cold. Shaan clicks the heater button as soon as he starts the car.

Khanak smiles and looks ahead "I will be staying with whom Lalit?"

Lalit says "Tujhe bataya nahi kya Srini ne, you are going to stay with Natasha!"

Khanak: "Oh!" (Natasha had been one of the hawt and most wanted girl on the floor when she was in the offshore office)

Shaan quickly glances behind to look at Lalit.

Lalit gives him a smile "Yeah Shaan! do you know the address?"

Shaan: "Bright woods na?"

Lalit: "yes, but she is not there now. Ye Ramesh was supposed to take the keys from her. Ramesh, Chaabi hain na?"

Ramesh just mumbles "hmm, yeah"

Lalit and Shaan smile. Khanak is lost as to whats happening.

She could see that they were on some highway now.

Khanak softly to Lalit "Kitni der lagegi?"

Lalit: "Shaan, around 1-1.5 hours?"

Shaan: "Yeah, Around 1 hour 30 mins more to go. She can grab a wink if she wants."

Khanak decided to be awake not sure of the company she has. Not that she does not trust Lalit, she had known him from almost 8-9 months before he moved to London, almost a month back. But she wanted to be alert, so sat up and concentrating on the location going by in the window.

She glances ahead for a moment trying to read which way were they headed. And while doing so, sees his eyes in the rear view mirror. Their eyes meet for a moment, immediately they pull out of the gaze. He is concentrating on the road ahead and she turns right to look out the window again.

Both don't realize that their hearts had skipped a beat at the moment their eyes met ...😳

Coming up ... Khanak in a shock of the culture outside of India!

Next Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43179630

Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei dish,
its been a long time u updated na?
ok..*off to read*
pehla mulakat tho acha hua..both of them sharing eyelocks..it was cute..
she was not ready to sleep while traveling as she didnt trust them..is it coz lalit said that they partied n didnt get enough sleep?
she is going to be with natasha..n she is away for now..
waise where does these guys live?
very eager for shanak's further meetings n to know abt their love how it blossomed n all..
try to continue soon yaar..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey i jus read ur ff n it iz faboulous
cn u plzz add me 2 ur pm list
dishbhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni4eva

hey i jus read ur ff n it iz faboulous

cn u plzz add me 2 ur pm list

Sorry, I don't send PM ... anyways I don't update much often ... once in a week, 2 weeks, sometimes 3 weeks also ... I will start adding date in the title so that will help u know when it was updated last ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago