India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

The newly wed Princess!!!

shalkimd Newbie
shalkimd
shalkimd

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Well Well Well I've been waiting to read a post related to the new Princess Gauri...Nobody has updated anything so trying to jot down a few words..Though I suck at writingUnhappy still giving it a try. Healthy criticism is always welcome...Smile

I really liked this actress more than the earlier one...She is prettier and at least knows how to act...The very first Episode of this princess went without any dialogues and was a mixture of crying,nervously smiling and all...The emotions of a bride very well displayed...Clap

The scene when she says GOOD NIGHT with teary eyes was awesome!!! Kudos to the actress..

And all the other family scenes were very up to the markBig smile.. She told Abhi that she understands his grief because she has seen her dad going through this which means this character of gauri is really mature and sensible.. Though a bit predictable but it would be fun to watch the budding relationship between the couple...DLMH team has really done a nice job by replacing the actress for this role...I am looking forward to the future episodes when Abhi will come to know about Chalka what role would Gauri play to calm the things down..It will be interesting to watch..

Well the analysis is based on my perception...It shouldn't necessarily match the wavelength of others' views...Comments r welcome! Smile

Signing off! :-)))

Edited by shalkimd - 13 May 2011 at 10:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2AnuNChaudhrytmSwetha-Sai

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Edited by FORAM123 - 19 May 2011 at 3:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-Anks-Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

Please, do not burden her with our expectation, She is just one day old, She even don't know where her and Abhi's relation is going to lead.Isn't it premature to ask her to intervene, when she don't know about the any relations of Tiwari's with chander.

I want her to be little selfish as a wife, Right now what is important for her is to understand Abhishek's behavior, attitude ,his likes , dislikes, na ki Alka aur chander ke mamle mein tang adana. She has just started her life as DIL of tiwari's, Rishton ko samazne mein kuch to time lagaga, we have to give her that time.

I don't know what cv's will show, they might show this as bridge building between Abhi and Gauri, as she tries to help. But i'll find that unnecessarily burden her as she is not in such position.When you are unaware of your relation, how can you explain other person to unerstand someone else's relation.

Hope my disagreement won't offend you guys.
amazing repl by u foram dearClap
i agree with ur wordsApprove
u hav said everything abt gauri...Big smile dat i dnt hav anything more to add...

Edited by sv003 - 14 May 2011 at 7:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNbhavika0611-Anks-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77THE-FUTURE-LORD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index