simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
to Jigar."Tell Rashi to stay away from anything tat is mine", let's fast foward,Ahem is secretly in love with Gopi. Since tat, Ahem understands,Rashi,is the reason behind Gopi's every failure n sorrow.Wat would be Rashi's predicament?😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Simran, that is exactly what I was thinking when I read all the posts about his comment. Eventually he is going to consider Gopi his or may be already does and  this comment was also a warning to Rashi/Urmi to stay away from her.
simran15 thumbnail
@Khaki...I enjoyed watching the intensity on Ahem's face..when he said it...
I 'm sure Rashi is going to be in deep trouble...😆
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree with u maybe ahem has love for gopi just need to realize it
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran15

to Jigar."Tell Rashi to stay away from anything tat is mine", let's fast foward,Ahem is secretly in love with Gopi. Since tat, Ahem understands,Rashi,is the reason behind Gopi's every failure n sorrow.Wat would be Rashi's predicament?😆

sim i came up with the same  thought n also did a topic about  would that include gopi😳 i think aham is not so stupid when he didnt compliment gopi on the  gulab jaman its because he is not going to show her any signs of love at all   in front of rashi because he heard what urmilla said,  he has been observing gopi after kokilas bashing  there we have some eye lock moments he just needs to pushed a little bit not too much for him to realise.   
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sim can you imagine Aham looks at jigar i told you to tell rashi not to touch my things did i  or did i not?  Jigar  says yes bhai you did, then why is it  that rashi touched Gopi🤣
simran15 thumbnail
@Sukben...The day Ahem loves Gopi, like his green tea, tat day is party day for us...😃.