•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends just now saw d new promo where piya was lying in dat havelli and she was tied with ropes and in mouth was plaster..maithili was unfortunately 4 d last time i think in sid's arms and saying dat she will be drink piya's blood and become aamar..piya was very scared..d promo ends..i think maithili is using sid to fulfill her dream..
Thanks ..i guess metz wont be able to bite .
Thanks for sharing!!! sounds interesting but scary ,... story is moving really on dark side.. on mature drama.. no college fun..😳
Originally posted by purva_j

Thanks for sharing!!! sounds interesting but scary ,... story is moving really on dark side.. on mature drama.. no college fun..😳
accha hain yaar, its high time, now its getting really serious, and i have a hunch t will become a vampi too, so woh bhi ab serious ho jaayegi, now dobriyals also know abt vampires and all,
OMG !! ...dats  really sad ...Piya will die,it means ...But lets see wat next is gonna happen
God who save pia now since abhay kotoh haseena ne faint kar diya hai and haseena is not going to save pia.achha hua n aisa hi hona chaiye pia she deserves it even more worse than that.Abhay n hassena ki baat na maan ne ka anjam toh pia ko apni jaan de kar bhugatna hi hoga.