India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Love ka the end - How would you deal it?-Ragini

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Love ka the end - How would you deal with it?

Almost all relationships in tinsel town become the talk of the town. Sometimes the stars involved like talking about them and sometimes they don't. John Abraham and Bipasha Basu is one such couple who is currently a hot topic for discussion. The couple dated for nine long years and was very open about their relationship. But unfortunately they headed to splitsville. And post their love ka the end neither of them said anything for a very long time. Sources confirm that they had a secret pact whereby they had promised each other of not going public with details of their relationship status. But now months later Bipasha in an interview has confirmed that she was single and in a way broke the pact she had with former beau John.

This got us thinking how our very own Telly stars would behave after their split with their loved one? Would they maintain a dignified silence or decide to come clean and talk about it to whoever chose to listen?

• Ragini Khanna
    I would not like to talk anything about it in the media until and unless I am writing an autobiography because at one point of time that person was close to my heart and it's my personal life. I have all the right to safeguard it.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sargundivya0011salekh1DiiviShehreen_27iruaGStarM111192_ProcrastinatorKeenu.GShadowImbuemjtruelegendinfinity00FeefiiViewsAshisNimbuMirchiSiddhi_YusBeeShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
First of all I dont believe in this article, secondly a very very very good answer, not only Ragini every celeb has got the right of privacy and should be respected as there personal life has no impact on public lives and honestly I dont care  about who is doing what, as long as they perform well thats fine, I admire Ragini for her honesty , and I would not  care about what she was up to , what happened blah blah, she is sweet and seems to be down to eart person,and a great entertainer, that what matters to me and to  most of us.
On the other hand some Celebs do like to be in the lime light and they would do anything, and we all know what respect they have got in our eyes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram--sree--ShadowImbueiViewsAshis

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
unbelievable Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

befair--sree--

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Ragini's answer didn't surprise me, it's what I expected her to say. No matter who you are or what your are, everyone, everywhere has the right to safeguard their private life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. Ragini is right, celebs have their own personal life.. they didn't show it to media..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
what does that mean...??ragzzz linked to amir or jay banshuli...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top