Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hello pincezz, i echo ur thoughts,😊

kabir ko kyaa bana diya hain , yest i saw him waving a falg 4 the race😲,
uska character was an imp part of this show , and now it has been reduced to doing side work,
sorry 4 that, but i was frustrated seeing how cvs r handling his character,
yaa they should show asap that he is a werewolf, now that sid is going , its time that kabir gets into central picture and if he is gonna be werewolf , it will be wow, he will be part of the main story
and yes mishka track plsss cvs
imagine than abhay kabir confrontation, when these two r against each other, they rockπŸ˜ƒ
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Hmm yes thats my name ..thank god this time u didn't mix with archi & nishi πŸ˜†

Feel bad for kabir character ..even trangad has better screenspace and luvstory

Yay now I need party.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

Umm yeah. And the fact that Vishal Gandhi is an amazing actor, still he has this screen space or rather NO screen space. He seriously deserves something better.

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

uska character was an imp part of this show , and now it has been reduced to doing side work,
yaa they should show asap that he is a werewolf, now that sid is going , its time that kabir gets into central picture and if he is gonna be werewolf , it will be wow, he will be part of the main story
imagine than abhay kabir confrontation, when these two r against each other, they rockπŸ˜ƒ

Hey thanks for commenting and agreeing too.πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for? Because you are speaking the truth and reality.His screen space has been diminished to an great extent, and the only way to bring him to limelight is to make him werewolf. If not werewolf, then an exit.
After KaPi, the bond I like is Abhay-Kabir's rivalry. I so wanna see them as friends also once. Talking casually and all.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Yay now I need party.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

Umm yeah. And the fact that Vishal Gandhi is an amazing actor, still he has this screen space or rather NO screen space. He seriously deserves something better.

i am catching up all the old episodes and man kabir had so much to do at that time, i yest watched that teacher protima episode, vishal was awesome thereπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaa if vishal does not get more screen space, he should leave, everyone feels he is underutilised
..Armaania.. thumbnail

i am catching up all the old episodes and man kabir had so much to do at that time, i yest watched that teacher protima episode, vishal was awesome thereπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaa if vishal does not get more screen space, he should leave, everyone feels he is underutilised

Ah I become nostalgic remembering the Olden Golden days. It was those KaPi times, I fell in love with Kabir and Pkyek.😍

Yup, if not werewolf, and as human no storyline, he should exit.

@red: seriously yaar, i noticed that scene too πŸ˜†...bechare ko jhanda pakda diya that too for Angad-T race 🀣...koi aur role nahi hai kya Kabir ka side kicks k alawa 🀒

and werewolf or no werewolf, i still love Abhay & Kabir confrontation scenes

PS: i hope KW entering as werewolf news is false *no offence to fans*

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@red: seriously yaar, i noticed that scene too πŸ˜†...bechare ko jhanda pakda diya that too for Angad-T race 🀣...koi aur role nahi hai kya Kabir ka side kicks k alawa 🀒

and werewolf or no werewolf, i still love Abhay & Kabir confrontation scenes

PS: i hope KW entering as werewolf news is false *no offence to fans*

Hmm anything wrong with KW ??? ..as such i have no intrest . Koi bhe bane... werewolf hona chaya .

Just now i remember the scene of him waving flag after nishi comment  ...oh i didn't even notice  
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
KW won't look like a werewolf from any angle. He's got too childish face to play an inhuman savage creature.

Kabir? Does he still exist in the show? His role has been reduced to even less than TraNgad. And I don't think he'll be a werewolf. He comes from a civilized and quite normal family.
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

KW won't look like a werewolf from any angle. He's got too childish face to play an inhuman savage creature.

Kabir? Does he still exist in the show? His role has been reduced to even less than TraNgad. And I don't think he'll be a werewolf. He comes from a civilized and quite normal family.

@Rupa...i think u got my answers from Darklord_Rehan πŸ˜†...he said what EXACTLY i feel abt KW and Kabir πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dont need to write it again now πŸ˜†

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i always wanted kabir to be werewolf since day 1...i always expected they would leave that option (of kabir) open for us, but they have showed him too much normal  πŸ˜’...
but i don't mind either kabir or KW to enter as werewolf provided this so called character doesn't fall for pia again becoz there will be lot of bashing  on this forum if they love pia...

its a good idea to make kabir a werewolf to increase his screen space but right now i dont know how they can make him all of a sudden a werewolf...it will be like a blooper becoz he came from a normal family, he has cousin Danish who too is normal human and till now they showed kabir to be just like a college kid and kabir never sensed abhay to be a vampire (as werewolves easily sense vampires)...arnav and kabir's dad are friends, so i dont think they can make him werewolf after showing so much of normal things abt him...but if they show him then, i want a strong reason instead of showing bloopers...

Im open to both options either kabir or KW...if it is KW, there is absolutely no problem provided he does not fall for piya...he has got excellent physique and totally fits the role as young dashing guy...
so then in that the case, i hope they give a strong twist to kabir's character too...

Be any case, i want Mishka track soon...

Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago