Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid was brat since childhood & Abhay was chocopie (Page 2)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Originally posted by luvarti

i know yaar the lil babies were sooo cute 

abhay was as cute as ever

and sid the usual brat

and i know pkyek is getting interesting 

i still cant digest the fact we wont get to watch sid anymore

i get teary eyed when i get to watch his scenes now 

the pain of losing him is too much to bear

and i was sooo looking forward to sid panchi wedding

and now everythning is ruined

Yaa evn i feel sid was a fun element but whether v believe or not PYEK kahani is actually abt Abhay & piya so they need 2 kill sid 2 add some other element.V all will miss him & ya baby abhay was so cute & sid bratty

@red...we know very well that its abt ABHIYA but that doesnt mean they had to kill sid so early ...even to bring other elemnt it doesnt justify killing sid who is equally popular as abhiya

if they had to do cost cutting they cud hv deducted the side kicks like kabir or T and give them a new show instead coz their talents r just being wasted here

but v cant help it either.I m sure all new tracks will make this show more interesting.Lets wait b4 coming into conclusion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index