Sid was brat since childhood & Abhay was chocopie

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm PYEK is getting interesting day by day.I luv 2day show though there were no Abhiya scene but still i fpund it too gud.I luv the whole story told by vampire slayer & wow misha reactions 2 it was damm funny.I luved it whn she said 2 slayer'Who r u funny man?'LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

OK but most important thing was Abhay,pia,sid & mathli's relationship.All r somewhere interconeected 2 each other whether they wnt or not but their destiny cross each other paths.They r tied wid same know may b the reason 4 this connection is Abhay as he was Mathli's lover & Sid's brother & after 150 years he rekindle his luv wid Pia which agn bring these 4 2gether at same point or better on same road.There is betrayel,luv,jealousy,passion,hatred,ego & above all deep desire.Desire 2 luv,desire 2 b loved.We all dont know where their destinies will take thm but v have 2 wait 4 it.

I also luv chand & haseena scene.They r compatible & jst lke arnab & madhu they understand each other very well.Chand always know where haseena can go whether she know or not.I luved the way haseena show her consult & luv 4 Abhay.Although she is heartless vampire but mother inside her luv her son purely.I luv the way she put ques 2 Chand 'Will Abhay wont save us whn v will b in danger?' to tht way chand replied'No he wont coz i taught him 2 secure urself 1st'.Evn whn chand asked her not 2 go haseena still was unable 2 control her motherly emotions & went 2 save Abhay

Sid was badmaash since childhood
God Sid was a brat since childhood.Chota abhay was so cutely making rangoli wid mathli but as usual sid have 2 do his badmashi so he destroyed their rangoli.Oh Abhay was luking like white yummy chocolate so cute(I thought tht Abhay & mathli know each other whn they were teenager but know they r childhood luv birds & Sid was their chilhood enemy LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ)
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
abhayendra was so cute in his childhood i felt like giving him a kiss...he was such a sweety pie... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

maithilli was cute too...

so siddharth name in the past was not siddharth...but siddhartha...nice name...

if abhay name in human is abhayenra
siddharth name as human should be siddhartha...

he was indeed one brat...so jealous...and hatred filled in him since childhood...now i got to know why he backstabbed his own brother...this complex he had for his brother since childhood...

and yes you are right AMetz were childhood love birds and siddhartha was their childhood enemy...

abhayendra is so quiet and introvert even in his younger days...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Hmm PYEK is getting interesting day by day.I luv 2day show though there were no Abhiya scene but still i fpund it too gud.I luv the whole story told by vampire slayer & wow misha reactions 2 it was damm funny.I luved it whn she said 2 slayer'Who r u funny man?'LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

OK but most important thing was Abhay,pia,sid & mathli's relationship.All r somewhere interconeected 2 each other whether they wnt or not but their destiny cross each other paths.They r tied wid same know may b the reason 4 this connection is Abhay as he was Mathli's lover & Sid's brother & after 150 years he rekindle his luv wid Pia which agn bring these 4 2gether at same point or better on same road.There is betrayel,luv,jealousy,passion,hatred,ego & above all deep desire.Desire 2 luv,desire 2 b loved.We all dont know where their destinies will take thm but v have 2 wait 4 it.

I also luv chand & haseena scene.They r compatible & jst lke arnab & madhu they understand each other very well.Chand always know where haseena can go whether she know or not.I luved the way haseena show her consult & luv 4 Abhay.Although she is heartless vampire but mother inside her luv her son purely.I luv the way she put ques 2 Chand 'Will Abhay wont save us whn v will b in danger?' to tht way chand replied'No he wont coz i taught him 2 secure urself 1st'.Evn whn chand asked her not 2 go haseena still was unable 2 control her motherly emotions & went 2 save Abhay

Sid was badmaash since childhood
God Sid was a brat since childhood.Chota abhay was so cutely making rangoli wid mathli but as usual sid have 2 do his badmashi so he destroyed their rangoli.Oh Abhay was luking like white yummy chocolate so cute(I thought tht Abhay & mathli know each other whn they were teenager but know they r childhood luv birds & Sid was their chilhood enemy LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ)
@Purple
maine ye socha nai๐Ÿ˜†...great๐Ÿ‘

i know yaar the lil babies were sooo cute 

abhay was as cute as ever

and sid the usual brat

and i know pkyek is getting interesting 

i still cant digest the fact we wont get to watch sid anymore

i get teary eyed when i get to watch his scenes now 

the pain of losing him is too much to bear

and i was sooo looking forward to sid panchi wedding

and now everythning is ruined

Originally posted by luvarti

i know yaar the lil babies were sooo cute 

abhay was as cute as ever

and sid the usual brat

and i know pkyek is getting interesting 

i still cant digest the fact we wont get to watch sid anymore

i get teary eyed when i get to watch his scenes now 

the pain of losing him is too much to bear

and i was sooo looking forward to sid panchi wedding

and now everythning is ruined

Yaa evn i feel sid was a fun element but whether v believe or not PYEK kahani is actually abt Abhay & piya so they need 2 kill sid 2 add some other element.V all will miss him & ya baby abhay was so cute & sid bratty
Originally posted by Mages

abhayendra was so cute in his childhood i felt like giving him a kiss...he was such a sweety pie... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

maithilli was cute too...

so siddharth name in the past was not siddharth...but siddhartha...nice name...

if abhay name in human is abhayenra
siddharth name as human should be siddhartha...

he was indeed one brat...so jealous...and hatred filled in him since childhood...now i got to know why he backstabbed his own brother...this complex he had for his brother since childhood...

and yes you are right AMetz were childhood love birds and siddhartha was their childhood enemy...

abhayendra is so quiet and introvert even in his younger days...
ya i used 2 think may b abhay became introvert after he lose mathli but noe it was in him since human days.
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

@Purple
maine ye socha nai๐Ÿ˜†...great๐Ÿ‘
ohh thnk u
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Yaa evn i feel sid was a fun element but whether v believe or not PYEK kahani is actually abt Abhay & piya so they need 2 kill sid 2 add some other element.V all will miss him & ya baby abhay was so cute & sid bratty

@red...we know very well that its abt ABHIYA but that doesnt mean they had to kill sid so early ...even to bring other elemnt it doesnt justify killing sid who is equally popular as abhiya

if they had to do cost cutting they cud hv deducted the side kicks like kabir or T and give them a new show instead coz their talents r just being wasted here

Originally posted by luvarti

@red...we know very well that its abt ABHIYA but that doesnt mean they had to kill sid so early ...even to bring other elemnt it doesnt justify killing sid who is equally popular as abhiya

if they had to do cost cutting they cud hv deducted the side kicks like kabir or T and give them a new show instead coz their talents r just being wasted here

but v cant help it either.I m sure all new tracks will make this show more interesting.Lets wait b4 coming into conclusion