whether gauri accept jagath after knowing his trut

Posted: 12 years ago
i think there are chances of acceptance too
not really because even today when she said to marry her, he hesitated. 
he was vnever true to her. He just kept her thats it. 

its all bakwas. He cares only about himself and thats it. 

and we saw that clearly today. He did not even want to marry her. 

and for those who always said that he loves gauri, today is a clear proof that , he never loved her. He is a guy who never keeps commitments and runs away from responsibility. 

======

but I am loving this. 
loving Anandi and Sumitra thing ! awesome !

poor gauri. She is going to get burnt really bad this time. She has no one. Atleast Anandi has Sumitra bhairon, and the entire family for her. 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
i've missed todays episode but why gauri is hiding about her marriage? these two people do not love each other they are thinking it as love as they are closer to each other for many years.
if gauri expects jagya to share everything abt him with her why is she not telling him everything abt her? why is she hiding it from him? the relationship is based on lies from both the sides
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

not really because even today when she said to marry her, he hesitated. 
he was vnever true to her. He just kept her thats it. 

its all bakwas. He cares only about himself and thats it. 

and we saw that clearly today. He did not even want to marry her. 

and for those who always said that he loves gauri, today is a clear proof that , he never loved her. He is a guy who never keeps commitments and runs away from responsibility. 

======

but I am loving this. 
loving Anandi and Sumitra thing ! awesome !

poor gauri. She is going to get burnt really bad this time. She has no one. Atleast Anandi has Sumitra bhairon, and the entire family for her. 

sorry i dont agree to ur pov that jag does not love gauri, if he goes back to anadi or for any other girl , only then i will say that he does not love her
 , he does want to marry her, he said that to his baapusa naa, that he is going to marry her soon
the problem is he is scared now, cos if he agrees , than gauri parents will enquire abt his parents and all, so he is delaying it
pls dont think i am doing jagya jaap here, i totally condemn his actions , i wish he had spoken truth to gauri, if he himself speaks , then there is still hope for jag gauri

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago

i think her bade papa told her not to say anything abt her past, and honestly gauris secret is not that big,

If Gowri accepts Dr. Jagat for the person he is then good for her. If she doesn't mind to marry a guy who kept lying to her during their dating period, then it is great. It takes lot of strength and courage to forgive such person and trust that person to grow old with and have kids with.
I understand your POV intruder. And I hope it works that way that Gauri and Jag stay together because, I do not want Jag for Anandi and at the same time I do not want him for Gauri as well because of the person he is , which will be shown in due time I am sure. 

But yes, if they do not show him to be monstrous than he is right now then, ok may be he can go back to gauri and she can accept him for who he is etc. etc. 

But no I do not want him anywhere near Anandi

=====
but sadly, since its a drama

Anandi and jag will end up together where he will be reformed yada yada

and Gauri also will end up ( after taking revenge from him and his family) with that NRI guy. 

As he said that , before he gets married he will def. ask if she is available and that is what is going to happen. 

========
I agree with Anmol that G hiding the truth is not such a big deal. In my POV her past has nothing to do with her present or her future which will adversely affect her life partner. It was a mistake made by her parents which she had nothing to do with and in fact she condemns this custom too.

On the other hand J truth has a strong relation to his past, his present and his and his life partner's future. Forget anything else its totally related to his very existence. He knows that G will not approve of such a person so what is he waiting for?  If he loves G and wants to marry her, when does he plan to do it? Now or later he has to tell her the truth. today he has the excuse of MS after that's over is he going to look for another excuse? Anyway from his side of the story nothing is going to change so what is he waiting for. If he truly loves her he should be care of not hurting her. but all that he is doing is only going to make her situation worse. All he knows to do is avoid situations and manipulate people and his surroundings to meet his convenience. Fortunately A is free of him but feel bad that G is still in his clutches.

At the same time I would like to add that if G accepts J or A accepts J I will loose all respect for these girls.

Edited by andv - 12 years ago
I also think Gauri is a bigger fool than Anandi. Thank God she is educated, because even with her education she acts like a fool. How can she ask Jagya to marry her  after all that's going on right now. I keep saying how can she not know his his root, his past, his family. At less i expected her to want know more about his new actions first( she doesnt even have to like those thingsor be accepted by his family, but knowing is very necessary) This girl went through alot of bad experience in her life, but she doesn't even seems to understand what self protection is about.  Her mentor doesnt even think very well of Jagya. She is in a hurry to marry him.

At less Anandi had no choice than to love J that that time. She knows everything about him, she grew up with him. She is accepted by everyone in the family, and most of all not as education and experienced as Gauri.