realized something

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
just had this brainwave after watching the sbb segement.
why is rashi helping gopi with the perfume?
this is a big question b cos we dont know whether she is helping r doing her kalakari.
but i realised this aham is allergic to dust. so by applying the perfume on gopi, rashi is actually trying to make aham angry. becos of this only he is sneezing.
hai hai takurji when we be free of rashi and her kalakari.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah! cos even if she doesn't know Ahem is allergic to dust, she knows too much perfum will choke him. I just don't understand why she doesn't want Ahem to like Gopi 😕.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if aham likes gopi than gopi will become more important in the house. which doesnt suit rashi and her mother. by making aham angry she wanted gopi to be thrown out of the house so she can rule the house as the only d i l 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she is not helping it her kalakari she want aham to thrown out gopi
Caramelxx thumbnail
Then may be shes not as smart as ppl think she is cos if Ahem sends Gopi away n marries someone else (Anita), Rashi would still come second n she would not be able to get away with half the things she does right now! She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have Gopi as the Senior Bahu!
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rashi knows about everyone's likes n dislikes, as a kalakari expert,except her husband's,wat a pity.😒
nayhaj thumbnail
im sick of ahem being shown as a komal phool! hes a man why doesnt he man up! hes allergic to every little thing going, im allergic to dust but a little mite of dust doesnt kill me or choke me or too much perfume isnt going to choke his highness and if he doesnt like the perfume then why does he still have to be such a brat to gopi atleast shes making the effort bloody spoilt brat
addicted2tv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caramelxx

Then may be shes not as smart as ppl think she is cos if Ahem sends Gopi away n marries someone else (Anita), Rashi would still come second n she would not be able to get away with half the things she does right now! She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have Gopi as the Senior Bahu!

Exactly..why is she doing it..because if gopi is thrown out ofcourse a more smarter woman will take her place and that will certainly make Rashi's life miserable...she is actually to lucky to have Gopi around she can manipulate her so easily ...