Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KitaniMohabbatHai-3 |HERE ONLY| (Page 9)

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

alot of shows r ending,NOt just KMH 2,ALL Star1 shows r ending,GeetCryCryCry

Cnt wait 4 KMH 3Embarrassed

Milenge_Milenge Senior Member
Milenge_Milenge
Milenge_Milenge

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
guys plz sign this so we can demand for kmh 3

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/kmh

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kmh3/

Edited by Milenge_Milenge - 21 May 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
me to dong it...;we want our KMH3...jaldi se we cant live withoutt...

theresa28

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Ok.. I will sign it!!
Arhi_Samrajlove Goldie
Arhi_Samrajlove
Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
 i sighed it we want kmh3 we cant live without kk n kk arjun and arohi.
milenge_ milenge i wanted to ask you how can i buy the book that you made because i  really want one and the only things is that i live in london.plz tell me thx good job and thx for opening a petition!!!!
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
what is the use of new show if they have to end abruptly?
srujana1 Groupbie
srujana1
srujana1

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
guys plz help me...i'm a die hard fan of kmh nd cant imagine my day without kmh or karanika...i'm so sad dat we cant c our show aftr 5 days but we can make it hapn for a new show may b kmh3...WAT CAN I DO TO MAKE KMH3 HAPN SOON...bcoz i dont believe dese unimaginativ ppl we let it hapn...we shud do sumthing or create havoc in a gud way t show d power of d fans of kmh and also our love towards d show...so wil anyone plz post a seperate topic regarding d steps to b takn to make it hapn...I ALSO WANT KARAN ND KRITIKA ON THE TOP IN D RANKINGS ND WUD DO ANYTHING FOR DAT...can v spam d wals of imagine tv,sbs,sbb...etc...by continuous req for kmh3 and to bring bak our fav jodi

theresa28

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Why KMH3...?!

I was one among those who wanted KMH3 bascically because I found the seasons concept interesting. But as an after thought, I don't want KMH3Ouch

Why should we take the pains of getting back KMH3? Ok, consider that KMH does come back, so what? It'll mostly be aired on that unImaginative channel which will neither appreciate KK2 nor KMH and it will axe the show in 6 months. So why bother? All that we'll be left with is signing more petitions to prevent KMH3 from going off air and for KMH4Ouch and this will be an endless processOuch

So instead, why cant we request Ekta to bring KK2 back together in another channel and a different soap altogether? Afterall, we want KMH back only for KK2. So how does it matter if the soap is called KMH or XYZConfused At least our actors and the soap will get better recognition and it'll run for a longer time so that we fans can rest in peaceOuch

Much as I hate to admit this, I want the new soap to have a strong story line besides a romatic edge to it and something which caters to both the rural and the urban audiences. The rural audience is the one that contributes to the TRPs and they cannot relate to Hi-Fi soaps like KMH2. So make a neutral soap in a sensible channel is my requestEmbarrassed

And see, Bandini ran for a good two years and is again comming back with a season 2. So even if this new soap with KK2 does well, we can request for a new seasonEmbarrassed

But ofcourse, all said and done I really like KMH for its youth flavour and really wish it is continued in another SENSIBLE channelOuch

At the end of the day, we just want to see them togetherWink It's good for them as actors too, they'll be more popular if they come together on a different channel in a different soapWink And KK2 have acted in other soaps seperately, but that did not make them as popular as KMH didWink

Moral of the story: They should be seen together; not only for their fans, but also for themselves!LOL

Edited by laado_007 - 23 May 2011 at 3:20am

theresa28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index