Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KitaniMohabbatHai-3 |HERE ONLY| (Page 20)

Jasmine1994 Groupbie
Jasmine1994
Jasmine1994

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yes you are right they shouldn't have closed Kmh 2 that early is that why we asked for Kitni to come back come on guys we have to make Kitni the best program and number 1 so they can bring it back and we can have justice done to Kmh 2.

arjuhi_kmh Goldie
arjuhi_kmh
arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
omg. we have to like have to fight for kmh3. i have spammed everyones emails for kmh3 especially ektas and balaji productions but they arent even replying. we seriously need to fight. imagine tv didnt even keep kmh2 for long and now to get our serioul back we have to get kmh3. they dont get our emotions and are maing fun of it. do they not get we want it back and no other serioul??? like seriousllyAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkipink

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
pls ekta humare karan aur kritika ko wapas layo

pinkipink

pinkipink Newbie
pinkipink
pinkipink

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Karan Kundra and Kritika kamra Tongueare the best among allTongue

Karan Kritika i miss u Deadsoo much.You are my fav starsStar on television screen and i wanted to both of you on more hieghts.
Kitani mohabbat hai is my fav show i miss it terribly.I am just waiting waiting waiting and waiting both of guys on screen but together only.I cant see both of you  with other co stars.
EKTA mam its my Ouchhearty request to you to plzzz come back with kitani kohabbat hai 3. Plzzz dont hurt our feeling ew really want karan kundra and kritika kamra together on screenCry
srujana1 Groupbie
srujana1
srujana1

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
it's been so long kmh has ended jus getting ikmpatient widout dem...seriously guys is der any plan to get kmh bak...plz do post sum strategies we shud plan accordingly as a group nd succeed in our mission...sum1 plz reply

pinkipink

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
sruju dey r wrking on a yt petition.. just need sm tyme..
pinkipink Newbie
pinkipink
pinkipink

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

KAISE KAHE HAME KITANI MOHABBAT HAI -KITANI MOHABBAT SE
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96..Amira..

srujana1 Groupbie
srujana1
srujana1

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
luv u karanika...misin u plz cum bak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index