KitaniMohabbatHai-3 |HERE ONLY| - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!! awesomeee!!! I think u r rightt!! Harshiiti n Karanikaa together.. It's my dream.. hope that's work... 
Hey guys wouldn't u like to see the old cast of Kmh 2 back in Kmh 3 it would be fun right.
So why not have the cast of Kmh 2 in Kmh 3 in a fresh story or sequel.

hello there,  please  dont open so many topics on the same issue.  you can use the one you have already opened. 

I think a new fresh story wid Karan&Kritiikaa.. n will love to see Shefali&Romit&Raj&Dadii... 
ya me too I would love to see the old cast back
😉 Any concrete news of KMH 3. If it is going to start soon, then we can wait for it. Otherwise we have to protest.
I really hope that kmh3 starts. I have never been emotional but kmh3 has made me very sentimental and emotional 🥺
It made me cry on the last episode. I live in USA and I can do anything to get my loverly arjuhi back on the tv screen. Hopefully they'll be back with a new love story. Yay. And can someone please pm me ektas and balajis real email adress. Nothin even works man. And lets all pray that kmh3 comes soon ver soon. Back on tv. Let's hope the rattan ke rach watever finishe quick and my awesome kmh3 starts soon can't live without u arjuhi. I fell like crying actually I cry every day. Please come back soon and lets all fight with the producer bhais to start knh3 and that tooo sooon 😛 ❤️
Originally posted by cybergali

I really hope that kmh3 starts. I have never been emotional but kmh3 has made me very sentimental and emotional 🥺
It made me cry on the last episode. I live in USA and I can do anything to get my loverly arjuhi back on the tv screen. Hopefully they'll be back with a new love story. Yay. And can someone please pm me ektas and balajis real email adress. Nothin even works man. And lets all pray that kmh3 comes soon ver soon. Back on tv. Let's hope the rattan ke rach watever finishe quick and my awesome kmh3 starts soon can't live without u arjuhi. I fell like crying actually I cry every day. Please come back soon and lets all fight with the producer bhais to start knh3 and that tooo sooon 😛 ❤️
yes i live in new yrok and i am the biggest fan of kmh i live in america so i cant prove it but, all i can say is that i really hope that they come back! i really need them back and my day feels so incomplete without them... i cried and was upset for two whole weeks after kmh ended and have lately been distracted and i feel like crying... i still cant believe that the most wonderful and helpful thing in my life has finished :( i really need them back asap! i miss them as hell and i need them back!!!!!! i wish i could meet them once in my life! thank you karan and kritika for entertaining us! please come back on screen together again :)
Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
I just saw the first and second episode of Kmh 2 and the episode when arjun is singing in punjabi to take arohi home. I miss them a lot especially the Dj and Daddu and arohi scenes. They are really cute. I wish those scenes come back in Kmh 3. Come on guys what should we do to get Kmh 3 back with the same cast in Kmh 2.