Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KitaniMohabbatHai-3 |HERE ONLY| - Page 12

Jasmine1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys we have unanswered questions left in Kmh 2 that need to be answered in Kmh 3.
So please request them to make Kmh 2 a sequel to Kmh 3.
I love the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine1994 thumbnail
Kmh 3 as I said should be a sequel to Kmh 2. We all love the story of Kmh 2 right so why not have the Ahluwalia's and the Singhania's back.
Chack de Phatta
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they had screw up the story in the end and many people lost interest ya it is good idea for kmh3 but doubtful about story line creative doesn't have creative idea in spite i can say ff are more creative than CV of the serial.
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well yes KMH2 left many unanswered questions but rather than a sequel,i think a fresh story wud do better for KMh3 :)

@idunno: sorry to disagree, i love the FFs a lot, they all r great but definitely they wudnt work if they were made into a show. and except for some epis, KMh2 CVs have been great :)
Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys😳

Many of us want KMH3, almost all. But we hardly know each other and r too scattered. So to work for it and give our best, i think we should all come together. So anyone willing to contribute and give their 100% for our dream of making KMH3 come true, please comment here.Our another main objective would also be to increase Karan-Kritika's rankings here in i-f and also promote KMH.

And i think FB will be a better and easier medium where we can discuss and work on this. What do u guys think about that?

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YES !! defenitely am ready to do anythng ...
KMH S NT JUST A SHW FR US...
its our love our karan n kittu's hardwrk's results along wth dedicated ppl ... yeah i think fb s more simpler medium dan IF
kavyasam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pranii

well yes KMH2 left many unanswered questions but rather than a sequel,i think a fresh story wud do better for KMh3 :)

@idunno: sorry to disagree, i love the FFs a lot, they all r great but definitely they wudnt work if they were made into a show. and except for some epis, KMh2 CVs have been great :)

ditto praniii , agree with you .  except for the last couple of episodes it has been great and if kmh3  comes  it  will fair well  too. 
kavyasam thumbnail
No sequel to kmh2  please ,    want  a  fresh new   story  with   totally new characters,  karanika  will be there as  arjun arohi , 

@jijabai  -  donno from where you got  it  that  they stopped because they werent  well 🤔  they were in perfect  health and their usual masti , did you not see the sbs   about  that  fire episode (the one they used from season 1)  ,  and what they said about the epi?   watch it then ur doubts will be cleared.   as  for show ending  it ended because  the   unimaginative crapgin  channel  didnot want to extend  KMH2. 
Jasmine1994 thumbnail
Guys don't u think that Dadi and Raj should come back in Kmh 3.
I miss both of them especially Dadi when she speaks in Punjabi its cute and I like it.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hehe like that i want romit n shefali aswel...spesh shefu <3