Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ishakumar

yes i live in new yrok and i am the biggest fan of kmh i live in america so i cant prove it but, all i can say is that i really hope that they come back! i really need them back and my day feels so incomplete without them... i cried and was upset for two whole weeks after kmh ended and have lately been distracted and i feel like crying... i still cant believe that the most wonderful and helpful thing in my life has finished :( i really need them back asap! i miss them as hell and i need them back!!!!!! i wish i could meet them once in my life! thank you karan and kritika for entertaining us! please come back on screen together again :)

i agree with you. like i am such a BIGGG fan of kmh. and shifali arjun arohi and everyone in that serioul mademy day❤️ i cant believe that kmh2 finished so soon. and my day definety feels incomplete without them. like their awesome chemistry and the love they have:( ive never cried dis much in my life that i am crying withour kritika an karan. im like damn upset at the television people. i miss that show so much. i just cant believe that they ended our favorite show. like how culd thye?? no one even wants to watch the ratan ke rach miley serioul...hopefully and that to soon the television people will here the public demand for kmh and will soon start kmh3 soon. LIFE SEEMS SO INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU ARJUHI. PLEASE COM BACK SOOON. :( i miss yall so much😭 come back soon. and if i culd meet them. then omggg😳

p.s. are kritika and karan a real life couple. cause i saw some sbs videos but idk if theyre true???
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cybergali

i agree with you. like i am such a BIGGG fan of kmh. and shifali arjun arohi and everyone in that serioul mademy day❤️ i cant believe that kmh2 finished so soon. and my day definety feels incomplete without them. like their awesome chemistry and the love they have:( ive never cried dis much in my life that i am crying withour kritika an karan. im like damn upset at the television people. i miss that show so much. i just cant believe that they ended our favorite show. like how culd thye?? no one even wants to watch the ratan ke rach miley serioul...hopefully and that to soon the television people will here the public demand for kmh and will soon start kmh3 soon. LIFE SEEMS SO INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU ARJUHI. PLEASE COM BACK SOOON. :( i miss yall so much😭 come back soon. and if i culd meet them. then omggg😳

p.s. are kritika and karan a real life couple. cause i saw some sbs videos but idk if theyre true???

my fingers are crossed for kmh3 to happen soon... actually i want karan n kritika together no matter which show!!! ❤️

and yes... they are a couple in real life too😍
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya i also think so bt its not a matter if kmh3 starts with a new cast i just want back kitni thats it
                    KRITI
Jasmine1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys its time for some action now, did anyone try and find out when Kmh 2 will be back. Come on guys what can we do to get our Kitni back for a long time that too. Kmh 2 would have been long come on guys justice for Kitni.Edited by Jasmine1994 - 12 years ago
Jasmine1994 thumbnail
Guys we need to fight and give justice to Kmh come on. We asked for Kmh 2 back but it didn't stay for long. Come on ask for justice for Kmh.
Please reply.
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plss kmh come soon i miss karan and kritika
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya we surely need to fight for it bt i think we should ask to start kmh3 on sm other channel becoz imag ppl may start kmh3 n then just end it much earlier.they dont deserve our kmh
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya agree wid u we need to do it btw, b4 dat we need a proper n organised strategies...
if any1's got some plan let us know we will definitely try our best ri8 guys...
wbose thumbnail
we def want an ans to this injustice done 2 kmh. seriously i dont undrstnd, when they had to end it so early then why did they bring it bak? hamare emotions ka mazak udane ke liye!!!
Jasmine1994 thumbnail
yes you are right they shouldn't have closed Kmh 2 that early is that why we asked for Kitni to come back come on guys we have to make Kitni the best program and number 1 so they can bring it back and we can have justice done to Kmh 2.