Frequent Posters

Jasmine1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya it would be so fun to see them don't u think
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, i agree with you Kavya. No sequel to KMH2. I mean a part from some omissions and carelessness there's nothing else left to be covered in KMH2.
Just let Arjun and Arohi ( don't think i can bear any other names) come back in a fresh new love story!! 
Shooting.Star thumbnail
Heyy!
Guys do u think their is any possibility of KMH3.😊

U noe as KMH 2 came, so KMH 3 myt come in coming moths. Finger cross xxx😉
I' m really missin Arjun and Aruhi, they should come back together in new show either in KMH3 or some oder new show as lead.

All the good serials are ending. First it was Tere Liye, Den Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 and Now Chand Chupa Badal Mein.
This year turned out to be a bad year for popular serials.
They should end oder crap serials rather than popular and best serials.

Edited by kk16 - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea!! i just wish they come back!!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the shows i use to watch.. ur right.. this is a bad year for all pop serials! 

i just hope kmh3 comes and a bonus would be on another channel! (boycotting imagine till further notice)
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

all the shows i use to watch.. ur right.. this is a bad year for all pop serials! 

i just hope kmh3 comes and a bonus would be on another channel! (boycotting imagine till further notice)

@bold ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
ankitgupta1996 thumbnail
any offcial announcement of kmh3???????????????
pari_41 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAVE ONE IDEA... SEND IT 2 EKTA... READ N TELL HOW'S IT?

hi, 

this is a mail from a die-hard fan of kitani mohabbat hai n kis desh mein hai mera dil... we really love kmh n kdmhmd... we want kmh-3 n kdmhmd-2 together but on zee tv... well there r many other channels but they don't care about your creativity... they have brutally killed your shows... Imagine has killed KMH n Bandini... Star Plus killed Tere Liye n Kis Desh... Colors killed Biari Piya... Fiction doesn't work  for Sony... Betaab Dil Ki Tammana Hai n Pyaar Ka Bandhan didn't work out... n now Star One is behind our show Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani...while on the other hand Zee TV has always given the creatives of Balaji a chance to try n experiment... Be it Kasamh Se or Pavitra Rishta... even Imagine dosen't have enough viewership... They killed our show... they should rot in hell thats the perfect place for them... Please bring a show with Harshad Chopra n Additi Gupta n Karan Kundra n Kritika Kamra as parallel leads on Zee Tv showing one couple as traditional while the other as modern and the problems they face in their realtionships... People will get to see realtionships in a new way... All the above mentioned four actors have a extra large fanbase n people love them as a couple... this show will be a real hit... please listen to us... please...

diehard fan of balaji shows...
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good but we should demand frm channel.btw star plus n imagine both r paying for their sin.sp shows r not doing good.star plus tried to attract young viewership by giving navya n is pya ko kya naam doon but the truth is that both serial could not attract ppl as tere liye did.imagine what i say abt it?seriously i hate it frm the core.it crossed all limits of injustice with our kmh2.imagine will bear a great loss.they r devils.i hate them d most in whole world.my every bad wish to them.imagine hate u hate u hate u.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is all politics of the the companies.
Your POV is good, but this is a serious matter, and I don't think EK will invest 4 amazing in just one serial. Although SP has chopped off relations with her, she still wants her shows up there cause she knows it's the best out of all TV Indian channels.

Well, I'd love it if KMH~3 came on Star Plus. But well, whatever be the channel for as long KK2 come back with a BANG!