Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Why KMH3...?!

I was one among those who wanted KMH3 bascically because I found the seasons concept interesting. But as an after thought, I don't want KMH3

Why should we take the pains of getting back KMH3? Ok, consider that KMH does come back, so what? It'll mostly be aired on that unImaginative channel which will neither appreciate KK2 nor KMH and it will axe the show in 6 months. So why bother? All that we'll be left with is signing more petitions to prevent KMH3 from going off air and for KMH4 and this will be an endless process

So instead, why cant we request Ekta to bring KK2 back together in another channel and a different soap altogether? Afterall, we want KMH back only for KK2. So how does it matter if the soap is called KMH or XYZ๐Ÿ˜• At least our actors and the soap will get better recognition and it'll run for a longer time so that we fans can rest in peace

Much as I hate to admit this, I want the new soap to have a strong story line besides a romatic edge to it and something which caters to both the rural and the urban audiences. The rural audience is the one that contributes to the TRPs and they cannot relate to Hi-Fi soaps like KMH2. So make a neutral soap in a sensible channel is my request๐Ÿ˜ณ

And see, Bandini ran for a good two years and is again comming back with a season 2. So even if this new soap with KK2 does well, we can request for a new season๐Ÿ˜ณ

But ofcourse, all said and done I really like KMH for its youth flavour and really wish it is continued in another SENSIBLE channel

At the end of the day, we just want to see them together๐Ÿ˜‰ It's good for them as actors too, they'll be more popular if they come together on a different channel in a different soap๐Ÿ˜‰ And KK2 have acted in other soaps seperately, but that did not make them as popular as KMH did๐Ÿ˜‰

Moral of the story: They should be seen together; not only for their fans, but also for themselves!๐Ÿ˜†

So guys and girls lets start writing on the fb walls of the top entertainment channels to cast krantika as lead pair in a youthful show on their channel...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL! I have already posted the topic before๐Ÿ˜† Click on the link๐Ÿ˜†
Saams thumbnail
Me too in..:)
Glad to hear about KMH3 but hope it would be in some other channel..
srujana1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ireally want karanika bak as a jodi nd gud 2 hear dat sum1 has startd d initiativ...wel i hav sum ideas...
1.FACEBOOK
2.PETITIONS
3.MAILS
4.PHONE CALLS
1=>facebook is 1 such tool wich wud help us tel abt our strong desire to get bak d jodi...instead of bashing wid all d opposing cmnts abt d show goin off air we can continuously write abt d our luv fr d show nd d jodi in a pleasing manr to evry source posibl lyk ekta kapoor,sbs,sbb,tellychakkar,..der r so many fb acc for kmh...dis wud hlp a lot in international awareness.v shud also create an official page for karanika nd if its already der den i'm sorry
2=>signing d petition is one of d most easiest nd useful 1 so we shud sign as many as possibl
3=>we shud send continuous mails to a d possibl media,balaji tele,ekta kapoor...so dey can personally asses our luv 4 d show
4=>we shud call BT personaly nd let dem know how crazy d fans r 2 get bak d jodi.
dis i wat i prsnaly think nd if u ppl hav sum opinons plz let me know...
jijabai thumbnail
we want kmh3 can't leave without seeing arjuhi.watching kmh is a habbit for us.please ektaji we request you to have kmh3.
we want arjuhi back.
love them...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜Š
save kmh or bring back kmh3
jijabai thumbnail
i learnt that kmh2 is ending and omg its fixed๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ
actually i too want kmh3 pls...
kmh and its seasons are the best.there wont be anything intresting to watch on imagine except chandragupt maurya...
i think as karanika is not well they are stopping kmh2 but as soosn as they get well they surely will start kmh3...๐Ÿ˜Š
love u arjuhi...karanika...
get well soon...waiting for kmh3...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
if not possible on imagine then atleast on any other channel...
we just want the jodi back...
please ektaji humari bat man lijiye na...pls
kmh3 or karanika back as jodi on another channel with ur magical masaledar rokjhoks and fun.
ektaji you know what i meant to say...
luv kmh and karanika...
you can shift it to zeetv or to sony...and it will be the best to shift the jodi(karanika) to starone as every small and every big(all folks)watch it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by jijabai - 12 years ago
Jasmine1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kmh 2 should move to Kmh 3. Guys Kmh 2 didn't get full justice, so request please and we all want Kmh 2 to have justice done right so that's why move Kmh 2 to Kmh 3 and continue on with the story that was left of Kmh 2 and yes there are still unanswered questions left for Kmh 2. So who's with me.
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
  Personally, I want KMH3 to have a new lovestory like KMH2 did- but if it did become a sequel, I wouldn't mind at all!! :)
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i want KMH3 back sooonnn its really hard to live without kmh...
-Srujana- thumbnail
Honestly I really don't mind whether karan and kritz are in KMH or a completely new show, I just want to see them together again and that too in a channel other than imagine.
But then again I dont think I want to see them is those bahu shows with typical after marriage sequences :/
And also I don't they should continue the kmh2 storyline if there's a kmh3. Kmh2 in the end was dragged plus it's been 6 months, so I'm ready for a change! :)Edited by -Srujana- - 12 years ago