Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srujana1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i ju signd d petition for 60 tyms nd vil continue for all tym...i think v shud set a target for a few days to reach d expectd signatures...wat say guys

theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

Why KMH3...?!

I was one among those who wanted KMH3 bascically because I found the seasons concept interesting. But as an after thought, I don't want KMH3

Why should we take the pains of getting back KMH3? Ok, consider that KMH does come back, so what? It'll mostly be aired on that unImaginative channel which will neither appreciate KK2 nor KMH and it will axe the show in 6 months. So why bother? All that we'll be left with is signing more petitions to prevent KMH3 from going off air and for KMH4 and this will be an endless process

So instead, why cant we request Ekta to bring KK2 back together in another channel and a different soap altogether? Afterall, we want KMH back only for KK2. So how does it matter if the soap is called KMH or XYZ😕 At least our actors and the soap will get better recognition and it'll run for a longer time so that we fans can rest in peace

Much as I hate to admit this, I want the new soap to have a strong story line besides a romatic edge to it and something which caters to both the rural and the urban audiences. The rural audience is the one that contributes to the TRPs and they cannot relate to Hi-Fi soaps like KMH2. So make a neutral soap in a sensible channel is my request😳

And see, Bandini ran for a good two years and is again comming back with a season 2. So even if this new soap with KK2 does well, we can request for a new season😳

But ofcourse, all said and done I really like KMH for its youth flavour and really wish it is continued in another SENSIBLE channel

At the end of the day, we just want to see them together😉 It's good for them as actors too, they'll be more popular if they come together on a different channel in a different soap😉 And KK2 have acted in other soaps seperately, but that did not make them as popular as KMH did😉

Moral of the story: They should be seen together; not only for their fans, but also for themselves!😆

hi i m with u can i copy and paste ur topic with different title and also share it with fb frds???

Edited by theresa28 - 12 years ago
Anubhooti_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys GKD special episode is comin on fridat 8-9pm then wat about KMH2 friday episode
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys wht is with the petiton in the petition they wrote ke we want kmh3 on imagine,,wht the hell is this,,,na mein ussey sign kr skti hu na kuch aur,,but i will do my best,to bring my kmh back
Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We  can only  hope  for  KMH3...&  sign as  pet possible  but that much only  as  all the  other thing rest  on The  CV's  hand...
Jasmine1994 thumbnail
Hi guys remember when Kmh 2 started in Chandigarh, Punjab and now I wish that Kmh 2 continues to Kmh 3 as a sequel. Kmh 2 is the best story and we all want it to be continued right so who's with me.
Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya  good  idea  I also  thought  something  like  that  so I'm with  u sharing the  same  idea...As Karanika themselves  stated  that may  be Arjun's parent's  problem may  get  solved  in KMH3  so  we  wish  to  have  a  season3 as a  sequel of  this  season 2  as many  more  things  r  left  to  be sorted  out  here...So  it  would  be  better  if  they  bring  season 3  as a  sequel of season 2...
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya that will only be possible if they show arjun and arohi living a good life at then end... and if they dont have any kids otherwise if they have kids at the end of season 2 then kids would get involved which wont be good!
Jasmine1994 thumbnail
ya I just want them to announce that kmh 2 will be back and kmh 3 will be its sequel
srujana1 thumbnail
Dis 1 is a hard 1 to digest nd write but i want to share sumthing wid u ppl.The frst tym i saw kmh was on 10 may 2009...it was sunday nd aftr studying til 12 for my xam iwas completely screwd nd was jus randomly changing d chanels nd found dis beautiful show...d frst day i saw it jus took me away nd i dint mis evn a singl epi frm dat day...i usd 2 wach it atleast for thrice a day on tv...bcoz der usd 2 b so many repeat epi wich unfortunatly dosnt hapn now...der was a tym wen i usd 2 wach imagine tv only for kmh...nd stopd waching tv aftr d season 1 ended...wich left me shaterd...a big word but dat was true bcoz d show reminded me of d love nd care wich we completely lackd during dat tym bcoz of d BIG IIT-JEE...wel it may offend sum1 but dis was true in my case...istartd waching tv again wen kmh2 was announcd nd pland evrything perfctly to njoy d season 2...now dat season 2 is also ending for mere petty reasons givn by d unimagine ppl i dnt feel lyk waching anything bcoz der is nothing worth kmh..."D BIGGST FACT"...dnt know if kmh 3 wil cum bak or not but i'l not idle dis tym...may b i cant control sum1 desires or livs but wil do watevr i can to d max xtent for bringing bak karanika...wel dis is  only wat i felt...