Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KitaniMohabbatHai-3 |HERE ONLY|

theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HI frds me and all my frds ahve decided that we will fight, beg and request for kmh3 to bring back but on other channel.

so frds me and my other frds cannot do it alone so we need ur help and support.

you dont need to go and protest but you all you have to do is just send mgs and call balaji telefilms and media without fail daily and request nd beg them to start kmh3 as soon as possible.

the contact information and e-mail id are mentioned below

e-mail id:

+91-22-67733999-imagine tv
+912240698000- balaji

👏👏so frds i hope u all r with us this fight to get kmh3 and if u r with us plz plz press the like button and plz comment and share ur views.

Edited by theresa28 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I Donno Aboout you guys buut i've just come to know about this amazing news😃
KMH3 Cooming Sooon 🤗Wooow 😍 Well Its Not Ekta's fault coz she's doing everything possible to save kmh but imagine is soo Evil type 😡& Duumb to replace it wiv ratan ka swayamvar🤢 Soon after Ratan ka rishta , ekta will come back with KMH3 

Good news : Kitani mohabbat hai comming baack 🥳
Bad news : Its coming baack in Imagine TV Agaain 🤢

Thaanks a loot to ekta coz she's dooing a big thing for us buut my suggestion will be that plz bring KMH3 buut wiv A Loong Contract of atleast 10 Yeears 😆
 I Guess Karan & Kittu are not only our faavourites guuys ?? Also ekta's As we can see ❤️

Check this video to Know More : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rrFcFxnYZ8
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey maria... How do u noe?? Wen did ekta confirm abt it??
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice to hear this.but why imagine they don't respect them at all & dont deserve them.
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

Hey maria... How do u noe?? Wen did ekta confirm abt it??

Check the video on Maain Post 😉
chiku7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't get too excited b/c it may not even happen...it's not really confirmed 100%
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the grt news dear,,but as in an article karan said that he is not willing to work with imagine again(good decision),,will he agree to do kmh3 with imagine,,,,

its better to have kmh3 with some other channel,,,,

if not we r all happy that kmh3 will be there ,,and with karanika,,,
kavyasam thumbnail
maria  they said only  hope  we get  kmh3.  and ekta was talking about some other thing not kmh. 

even if kmh3  comes  dont want it on imagine  🤢,  with all its bekaar shaadi stuff no one is gonna watch it and hence kmh trps will be affected, let it be aired on zee or some other channel. 
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

they said only  hope  we get  kmh3.  and ekta was talking about some other thing not kmh. 

No Kavya Di In The Video they said that soon after the end of ratan's swayamvar there will be KMH3 😳 Said by ekta i guess
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

No Kavya Di In The Video they said that soon after the end of ratan's swayamvar there will be KMH3 😳 Said by ekta i guess

"jab ant bhala to sab bhala, hope after the reality show swayamwar ends kmh will be back with season 3 ".   aur the yes ekta said was not for the question abt kmh3 it was from some event she was attending ,    but the catch in this video is the way it is edited and also it is uploaded by angles hence gives a  lot  of hope that KMH3 is defo coming back.   may be a short break and then season 3 .    I  dont  mind another  short season if they keep coming back  with new stories.