Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - coping with demands of being new parents (Page 5)

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by sarahagstn

I had a smile seeing the condition of their room and closet in the precap. This is what happens when a baby arrives. But this condition will only make their marriage more strong as when their own baby comes, they both will be ready and well prepared. I am glad CTs are showing the real-life situation in this show but they need to also show that Viren does not come in the talks of his mom. As MIL's (CC kind of) try to take advantage of such delicate situation. I hope Nivi takes help from VD and YD to raise the baby and not take the full responsibility on herelf.

Hope I did not bore you.

I thought of the same thing. I'm a new parent and my bedroom, closet, whole darn house as well as social life is a mess Big smile (love every minute of it tho)
I really hope Viren remains understanding aur CC ki batoun mein na aa jaye because I'm sure she will take full advantage of the situation to cause problems between Nivren. 
As for parenting someone told me when I was pregnant that 'women become mothers when they are pregnant and men become fathers when the baby is born'... I'm sure some may take longer than that but the bottom line is it's going to be a huge adjustment for Viren to turn daddy mode on.

Congratulations to you.
You know Viren is not the daddy and he need not turn on the daddy mode but he has to be little patient and understanding. Siddharth is the father of the baby so there can be no comparison between the 2. That is why I said Nivi needs to take help of the family to raise the baby and not do it alone as it is not hers.

Thanks!
Sid is so comfortable on the back burner that I'm beginning to think of Nivren as the actual parents LOL
But you are right Nivi should seek help and not just raise the baby by herself because of 'prashchit'.

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
viren is facing so many dificulties...
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Anju very well written and very well said...Viren need not be shown as neglected as this is a very common thing which happens...and he need not be a dad...Siddharth is there to do this responsibility...Viren is a strong support to Nivi and she will look into him knowing that he is there so she can look at baby...

We dont want to see Nivi's dilemma yet again ...to see abt Viren...thou in the midst of all this we would like to see some really sweet scenes btw them...and thts enough for all of us to enjoy the bliss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

I thought of the same thing. I'm a new parent and my bedroom, closet, whole darn house as well as social life is a mess Big smile (love every minute of it tho)

[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Sarah!  What a special time it must be.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Anju very well written and very well said...Viren need not be shown as neglected as this is a very common thing which happens...and he need not be a dad...Siddharth is there to do this responsibility...Viren is a strong support to Nivi and she will look into him knowing that he is there so she can look at baby...

We dont want to see Nivi's dilemma yet again ...to see abt Viren...thou in the midst of all this we would like to see some really sweet scenes btw them...and thts enough for all of us to enjoy the bliss...
i know resham - I was picturising myself there. I hv two boys and a man who is forever looking for papers. nivi should give the baby in Viren's arms and tell him to quiten her so that she can look for the papers. Very easy solution. He will be busy enough ,won't feel neglected and will get his job done. Thats what I do TongueEmbarrassed
We are all there to give handy tips to NivRen, they need not worry.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

I really hope Viren remains understanding aur CC ki batoun mein na aa jaye because I'm sure she will take full advantage of the situation to cause problems between Nivren. 
As for parenting someone told me when I was pregnant that 'women become mothers when they are pregnant and men become fathers when the baby is born'... I'm sure some may take longer than that but the bottom line is it's going to be a huge adjustment for Viren to turn daddy mode on.
Congrats Sarah.Smile

minu2011

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
yes Vids they should listen to us..v r there to give them every answerLOL

Ohh let me watch the vids...of them...earlier scenes so much had intensity ...of them

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index