Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - coping with demands of being new parents (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Oh Anju lovedd lovedd ur post . thanxx a lottt for dis awosome post . Now i m ready 2 see a cutee ziddi insecured baacha lolzzz . athnxx jaan thanxx a lottt . n I completlyy aggrree wid Diya Di tht Plzz don't ever stop writting here , call me Selfish or whtever but plzzz we all need u .  I reallyy miss miliee n navzz . 

n nothng 2 say dear . I agrre wid ur every word . it's so sweet wht u wrote in last . abt d cond of room n closet . It would b veryy cuteee if they show dis track in a sweet way

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011zarmeenoanjubalaNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@Moni - for the reply I will again write my tag line "Umeed pe duniya kayam hai" and I will request RS today to handle this part delicately as he needs to show the sweet moments a baby brings in the life of new parents.. Not to stretch useless issues for long and to show how Nivi copes up with the demands of baby, Viren and house. She is more than capable of handling stresses of life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011NiViren-Rajmoniluvskinshuk

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Wow Anju.. this is a lovely post and its more convincing when coming from someone who has been thru this phase in life. What I like about your posts is that they show how calm and composed you are. You always take time to analyze the situation and come up with positive explanation which very few people have. Your kids are blessed to have a mom like you :). My mom is the most amazing and positive person... wonder what happend to me ;)...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey Moni as U said Now i m ready 2 see a cutee ziddi insecured baacha

I am wondering Nivi looking after 2 bachas,  Imagine the new born Baby and the Big baby who will also act like a Baby to get Nivi's attention, So sweet Nivi will take care of 2 babies now,Smile I want to see this type  of scene where Viren also behaves like a Baby

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011karthik80-Atiya-anjubalaNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I am so glad to see optimism coming back..
Moni, Diya - good going... Yes, we all are ready to see ziddi bara bachha Viren...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I am so glad to see optimism coming back..
Moni, Diya - good going... Yes, we all are ready to see ziddi bara bachha Viren...
\\

Anju Dear it would be great to see this,  and it will be also very sweet to see VIren bacha,  and am sure Nivi will take care of both very well,  Right now I agree that Baby needs her but am sure she will be there even for Viren,Because they both are for each other and they are each other's support,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
yes anju n Diya Di , Yaar Anju I always told always tht I loveee 2 see Kinshuk acting as Cutee ziddi Bachaa . i Still remember his cutee naughty tantrums he used 2 do . n it will b seriouslyy 2 2 2 cuteee 2 see 1 more baby along wid Dwweta . awww I m soo excited , thanxxx Anju fr di excitement n optimism . ALL n ALL BECOZZ of U . huGsss jaaan . I was feelingg so depressed frm after seeng d precap but now I m hell excited for d track . thankk u jaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubaladiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

yes anju n Diya Di , Yaar Anju I always told always tht I loveee 2 see Kinshuk acting as Cutee ziddi Bachaa . i Still remember his cutee naughty tantrums he used 2 do . n it will b seriouslyy 2 2 2 cuteee 2 see 1 more baby along wid Dwweta . awww I m soo excited , thanxxx Anju fr di excitement n optimism . ALL n ALL BECOZZ of U . huGsss jaaan . I was feelingg so depressed frm after seeng d precap but now I m hell excited for d track . thankk u jaan

Moni Dear am depressed not because Nivi ignoring Viren but CC interence may start here,  She may  do something now and try to separate Nivren, But am sure no matter what  the more she will try the more their love will grow stronger and they will get even closer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index