NiVren - coping with demands of being new parents - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Anju.. this is a lovely post and its more convincing when coming from someone who has been thru this phase in life. What I like about your posts is that they show how calm and composed you are. You always take time to analyze the situation and come up with positive explanation which very few people have. Your kids are blessed to have a mom like you :). My mom is the most amazing and positive person... wonder what happend to me ;)...LOL
Hey Moni as U said Now i m ready 2 see a cutee ziddi insecured baacha

I am wondering Nivi looking after 2 bachas,  Imagine the new born Baby and the Big baby who will also act like a Baby to get Nivi's attention, So sweet Nivi will take care of 2 babies now,😊 I want to see this type  of scene where Viren also behaves like a Baby
I am so glad to see optimism coming back..
Moni, Diya - good going... Yes, we all are ready to see ziddi bara bachha Viren...
Originally posted by anjubala

I am so glad to see optimism coming back..
Moni, Diya - good going... Yes, we all are ready to see ziddi bara bachha Viren...
\\

Anju Dear it would be great to see this,  and it will be also very sweet to see VIren bacha,  and am sure Nivi will take care of both very well,  Right now I agree that Baby needs her but am sure she will be there even for Viren,Because they both are for each other and they are each other's support,
yes anju n Diya Di , Yaar Anju I always told always tht I loveee 2 see Kinshuk acting as Cutee ziddi Bachaa . i Still remember his cutee naughty tantrums he used 2 do . n it will b seriouslyy 2 2 2 cuteee 2 see 1 more baby along wid Dwweta . awww I m soo excited , thanxxx Anju fr di excitement n optimism . ALL n ALL BECOZZ of U . huGsss jaaan . I was feelingg so depressed frm after seeng d precap but now I m hell excited for d track . thankk u jaan
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

yes anju n Diya Di , Yaar Anju I always told always tht I loveee 2 see Kinshuk acting as Cutee ziddi Bachaa . i Still remember his cutee naughty tantrums he used 2 do . n it will b seriouslyy 2 2 2 cuteee 2 see 1 more baby along wid Dwweta . awww I m soo excited , thanxxx Anju fr di excitement n optimism . ALL n ALL BECOZZ of U . huGsss jaaan . I was feelingg so depressed frm after seeng d precap but now I m hell excited for d track . thankk u jaan

Moni Dear am depressed not because Nivi ignoring Viren but CC interence may start here,  She may  do something now and try to separate Nivren, But am sure no matter what  the more she will try the more their love will grow stronger and they will get even closer

OMG! Guys you are completely forgetting the father of this baby!😆 All the mothers out their, who is better to raise your children if you die today….your hubby or your aunt and uncle? Preeti (beautiful name) should be raise by Siddharth! Nivi and Viren need to stay away from Sidharth life now on. They both did enough damage to Siddhath. Losing a mother can be very traumatic for a child and such a child has to be brought up with lot of love and care. It is very important for a child to have the influence of both a man and the woman in their growing up years. Raising a child without a mother can be quite a difficult task and it needs patience, sensitivity and sacrifice on the part of the father. Preeti has not completely isolated herself from the family. Sid has a mother she can help Sid to raise Preeti along with HL. Children should be raise by their parents not aunt and uncle off course they are part of their life.

I can think no one else better than Nivi raising her but as long as she married to Viren she needs to stay away from this little one. It will be beautiful to see Nivi and Siddharth raising this little one up than Nivi and Viren.  Nivi was raised with out a mother so she will value this baby as her own. Siddharth also lost his father therefore they both have better understanding and both can brought her up with lot of love and care. This will also put a smile on Divay's face. Nivi and Viren only gong to put strain on their marriage and Nivi will be back to score one again.

P.S: CC basically destroyed Nivi, Divya, and Sid's happiness….I hate to see Preeti is part of CC's life! Sorry for the mistakes I am on my…

Originally posted by radhart

OMG! Guys you are completely forgetting the father of this baby!😆 All the mothers out their, who is better to raise your children if you die today'.your hubby or your aunt and uncle? Preeti (beautiful name) should be raise by Siddharth! Nivi and Viren need to stay away from Sidharth life now on. They both did enough damage to Siddhath. Losing a mother can be very traumatic for a child and such a child has to be brought up with lot of love and care. It is very important for a child to have the influence of both a man and the woman in their growing up years. Raising a child without a mother can be quite a difficult task and it needs patience, sensitivity and sacrifice on the part of the father. Preeti has not completely isolated herself from the family. Sid has a mother she can help Sid to raise Preeti along with HL. Children should be raise by their parents not aunt and uncle off course they are part of their life.

I can think no one else better than Nivi raising her but as long as she married to Viren she needs to stay away from this little one. It will be beautiful to see Nivi and Siddharth raising this little one up than Nivi and Viren.  Nivi was raised with out a mother so she will value this baby as her own. Siddharth also lost his father therefore they both have better understanding and both can brought her up with lot of love and care. This will also put a smile on Divay's face. Nivi and Viren only gong to put strain on their marriage and Nivi will be back to score one again.

P.S: CC basically destroyed Nivi, Divya, and Sid's happiness'.I hate to see Preeti is part of CC's life! Sorry for the mistakes I am on my'

Yes Siddharth needs to raise the baby as she is his.. But seeing his condition right now who is the other person wo can bring the baby up - Nivi (Maasi)... She has taken responsibility .. VD could have said that she will bring the baby up but she did not.. It is whole family who will have to take care of her. Raising Sid's baby does not mean that Nivi has to leave her husband... come on.. be practical.. Nivi's marriage to Viren does not mean that she is not baby's maasi anymore? That relation still remains and she will always be like a mother to this baby in the absence of Divya.. Why have you not see uncles and aunts raising a baby if father says YES to it..
Wonderful post anju di...loved everything u said abt nivren...
how wonderfully u expalained abt a husband-wife relation..."Being a life partner does not mean that you will be there only when times are good and life is like roses. Instead it means that you will be there in times of sadness, pain and when life is not good. That is what a true life partner will do."...loved it...thank u so much for such wonderful posts and it's helping to see my life in a new manner...as a student i always believed in enjoying life...never though abt a life after marriage...and these post really giving some light in my life..thank u so much..!!
Did Siddhath say Nivi and Viren can have his baby or Nivi is doing all this as usual? I have not  seen the Epi...nothing wong with Maasy's taking careof their nephew's and niece's but the father is there and he has a mother and ML and grand parents there is no need for a newly wed couples to take full reponsibilty of that baby. They can give the baby love not taking over!