India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 13th May '11 (Page 2)

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Today my 4 yr old threw away the snakes n ladders board in a sulk and said he doesn't want to ever play this game again coz he lost. He wants to always win, always and always !

I was trying to pacify him and explain maybe he'll win the very next game - its just a small game ! 

The similarity of the situation amazed me - J too gets into a sulk and gets mad at everybody and everything anytime things don't go his way. Look at how he conveniently forgets what all happened the night before bcoz it was unpleasant ? G so generously gave him an open pass - "tell me all when you're ready ! I hope that day will come " . He couldn't ask for a better wish...and despite that - he wanted to hedge the marriage question. 

He just wants it all all the time - I think Sumitra nd Bhairon goofed up big time in raising him. I agree DS always spoilt him but they were the parents - they needed to have seen this was coming. They've always adjusted and given in and have helped in creating this hugely self centered person, who can't see anything beyond his own nose...hope Gauri won't take too long to realise his true colors despite the blindness new love brings Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bandvfuzzyfacepjyoSuchi-Amor.

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Yesterday he shouted so much at bhairav for not caring for 'HIS mom',today he doesnt even call to ask whether she reached home safely..Twofaced selfish individual.Angry.All drama yesterday was to appease his own guily conscience..Today he is back to behaving as if nothing happened..Thumbs Down

And now even gauri doesnt want to question him on last night's behaviour with "whenever you are completly ready dear"  YEAH!! Right!! SillyThat would be NEVER...Stern Smile
How can gauri trust him so much even after bade papa's clear warning that this guy is sneaky ,hiding something...ErmmDidn't expect such stupidity for her ..Anybody else will be suspiscious of those sneaky galnces,mood swings after phone calls but not gauri ,she instead decides to give him more time..jagya was right when he said to sumitra"she understands me completly"-   I  lieAngry and she understands...disappointed in gauri big time..Stern Smile
Liked sumitra telling anandi not to put sindoor but what's with bhairav wanting to marry her off Shockedagain,1 marriage and her life is a complete mess,give her time,let her recover and before pushing her into another relationship...Ermm.What she needs is to get out of this haveli  and adrak tea duties,pursue higher education and realise what she is capable of in life other than being someone's perfect wife or daughter in law...Ermm
Let her study and be successful in life and she will be an asset to the whole of jaithser...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bandvavyarimavivacious_priyafuzzyfaceSuchi-intruderfastAmor.

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
u know what, i very much liked gaga scenes, they look so cute togetherLOL
and when jagya was saying huh huh ,while talking abt sindoor i was laughing , as my dad also has a habit of doing thisLOLLOL
jagya pls yaar, tell to gauri , then atleast there will be some hope 4 gaga
and i dont understand , looking at gauri, how will they turn her negative, she is so good,
she still trusts jagya completelyD'ohwell i can understand that to some extent, she thinks jag as a dream man, she is completely mesmerised by him,
jagya idiotAngryAngry, u have a gem of a life partner , kam se kam uske saath toh honest raho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I know right. He didn't even  bother to call his home and find out about , if his mom reached or not. 

I cannot believe him at all! how selfish. 

Jagat and caring Ermm I think it's humanly impossible for him Tongue
Well the fact that he congratulated his father for winning is a clear indication what kind of a person he really is. Dead
Everytime he opens his mouth all I hear is 'Me Me and Me', he could care less about anyone even Gauri for that matterDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictandvpjyoSuchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

and when jagya was saying huh huh ,while talking abt sindoor i was laughing , as my dad also has a habit of doing thisLOLLOL
and i dont understand , looking at gauri, how will they turn her negative, she is so good,
she still trusts jagya completelyD'ohwell i can understand that to some extent, she thinks jag as a dream man, she is completely mesmerised by him,
jagya idiotAngryAngry, u have a gem of a life partner , kam se kam uske saath toh honest raho

@bold.

He also had a Gem of a life partner in Anandi who if he got out of his self obsession could have moulded into a person who he wanted (educated and more modern). He infact had gems of parents who he used to meet his needs rather than learn something good from. If he did not value or was not honest to relationships that were with him since his childhood what will he value Gauri. He cannot see anything or anybody beyond his needs. As long as everyone agrees to what he wants and doesn't question him too much he will be nice to them otherwise there will be a big outburst. And alas after that if the other person forgives him he is fine with them or else he will move on to someone else. He is nothing but Self centered and self obsessed.

RBO_AddictavyarimapjyoSuchi-

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
We may bash Jagya as much as we like - the unfortunate fact is that even now a lot of boys are being raised in exactly this manner : -  what do you want dear, where do you want it, how do you want it - just say it and we'll get it for you...while girls get told - listen to the others, please the others, you can only get what you want if the other person is in a generous mood, there is no such thing as being deserving of it. Totally different set of rules for the kids form a very early age...
This is why Jagya thinks all he has to say is what he wants and he will be given it. Now they think he is selfish - who made him this way ??!!!

The worst is - The typical "shaadi is a solution for all problems " approach ! Why do they think everytime there seems to be aproblem with anyone and they r not in a bonafide happy marriage - let's marry them and they'll be happy !!! Shocked . . ...how is that any solution ????
They did it to Phooli and now think Anandi will benefit from it too - doesn't B see it was marriage that caused this mess in the first place ?

RBO_AddictandvpjyoSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Anmol ,you are so gaga about your gaga(jaGauri).LOL..
.WinkYehi toh problem hai   cuteness ke chakkar mein yeh ladkiyaan uski beimaani aur  jhoot  ko totally  nazarandaaz karr dethii hain..Ouch...
phir royegii ki tumne 6 years mujhse jhoot bolaa..Sillysimply trusting him after such suspicious behavior is not what i expected from gauri..
well this dream man  actually belongs in her  nightmares..Angry He will keep on lying till confronted with truth and then wriggle out of that sticky situation by conveniently putting the  blame on  child marriage ...Stern Smile

andv

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Yes Hooked I agree.

ANd thats why Anandi was laughing in the first place that it was marriage that caused her soo much distress and now even more of that?

any sane would become in-sane

And precisely thats why she isgoing to ask him to study! 

Yayy!!

cannot WAIIITTT

andv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index