BV WU: 13th May '11 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I know right. He didn't even  bother to call his home and find out about , if his mom reached or not. 

I cannot believe him at all! how selfish. 

Jagat and caring 🤔 I think it's humanly impossible for him 😛
Well the fact that he congratulated his father for winning is a clear indication what kind of a person he really is. 🤢
Everytime he opens his mouth all I hear is 'Me Me and Me', he could care less about anyone even Gauri for that matter🤢
Originally posted by intruderfast

u know what, i very much liked gaga scenes, they look so cute together😆
and when jagya was saying huh huh ,while talking abt sindoor i was laughing , as my dad also has a habit of doing this😆😆
jagya pls yaar, tell to gauri , then atleast there will be some hope 4 gaga
and i dont understand , looking at gauri, how will they turn her negative, she is so good,
she still trusts jagya completelywell i can understand that to some extent, she thinks jag as a dream man, she is completely mesmerised by him,
jagya idiot😡😡, u have a gem of a life partner , kam se kam uske saath toh honest raho

@bold.

He also had a Gem of a life partner in Anandi who if he got out of his self obsession could have moulded into a person who he wanted (educated and more modern). He infact had gems of parents who he used to meet his needs rather than learn something good from. If he did not value or was not honest to relationships that were with him since his childhood what will he value Gauri. He cannot see anything or anybody beyond his needs. As long as everyone agrees to what he wants and doesn't question him too much he will be nice to them otherwise there will be a big outburst. And alas after that if the other person forgives him he is fine with them or else he will move on to someone else. He is nothing but Self centered and self obsessed.
We may bash Jagya as much as we like - the unfortunate fact is that even now a lot of boys are being raised in exactly this manner : -  what do you want dear, where do you want it, how do you want it - just say it and we'll get it for you...while girls get told - listen to the others, please the others, you can only get what you want if the other person is in a generous mood, there is no such thing as being deserving of it. Totally different set of rules for the kids form a very early age...
This is why Jagya thinks all he has to say is what he wants and he will be given it. Now they think he is selfish - who made him this way ??!!!

The worst is - The typical "shaadi is a solution for all problems " approach ! Why do they think everytime there seems to be aproblem with anyone and they r not in a bonafide happy marriage - let's marry them and they'll be happy !!! ðŸ˜² . . ...how is that any solution ????
They did it to Phooli and now think Anandi will benefit from it too - doesn't B see it was marriage that caused this mess in the first place ?
Originally posted by intruderfast

u know what, i very much liked gaga scenes, they look so cute together😆
and when jagya was saying huh huh ,while talking abt sindoor i was laughing , as my dad also has a habit of doing this😆😆
jagya pls yaar, tell to gauri , then atleast there will be some hope 4 gaga
and i dont understand , looking at gauri, how will they turn her negative, she is so good,
she still trusts jagya completelywell i can understand that to some extent, she thinks jag as a dream man, she is completely mesmerised by him,
jagya idiot😡😡, u have a gem of a life partner , kam se kam uske saath toh honest raho
Anmol ,you are so gaga about your gaga(jaGauri).😆..
.😉Yehi toh problem hai   cuteness ke chakkar mein yeh ladkiyaan uski beimaani aur  jhoot  ko totally  nazarandaaz karr dethii hain.....
phir royegii ki tumne 6 years mujhse jhoot bolaa..🤪simply trusting him after such suspicious behavior is not what i expected from gauri..
well this dream man  actually belongs in her  nightmares..😡 He will keep on lying till confronted with truth and then wriggle out of that sticky situation by conveniently putting the  blame on  child marriage ...😳
Yes Hooked I agree.

ANd thats why Anandi was laughing in the first place that it was marriage that caused her soo much distress and now even more of that?

any sane would become in-sane

And precisely thats why she isgoing to ask him to study! 

Yayy!!

cannot WAIIITTT
Nice episode,

So happy that B&S are leading the show at the moment with good dialougles and emotions. Excellent parents and very nice couple that the 2 have potrayed.

Happy with B&S decision about supporting Anandi and standing by her.

DS also is so cute. Its unbelivable, that a lady who always found fault with her beendnis, has become so caring. Somehwhere, I feel she is guilty for Jagya has become today and is trying to cover up for it by supporting the family. But can't predict her as she may change her side, but she is extremely lovable at this stage.

Good work Anoop Soni, Smita Bansal and Surekha Sikri. You guys have truly justified your characters.
Originally posted by pjyo

Anmol ,you are so gaga about your gaga(jaGauri).😆..
.😉Yehi toh problem hai   cuteness ke chakkar mein yeh ladkiyaan uski beimaani aur  jhoot  ko totally  nazarandaaz karr dethii hain.....
phir royegii ki tumne 6 years mujhse jhoot bolaa..🤪simply trusting him after such suspicious behavior is not what i expected from gauri..
well this dream man  actually belongs in her  nightmares..😡 He will keep on lying till confronted with truth and then wriggle out of that sticky situation by conveniently putting the  blame on  child marriage ...😳
kyaa karoon piyo , they look so comaptible and their scenes have such a warmth.
that is the problem , i wish jaggu dada apni thodi dadagiri chod de, thode acche ban jaaye , phir kitna accha hogaaaOuchlekin yeh meri saari umeed pe paani fer dega, Angry
Hello all, I can see how easy it is to start blaming Jagya's parent for his bad  behaviors, but its not true. DS may have the blame but B and S, didnt really give in to Jagya as easy as you think when he was a child. Remember when he chatted in the exam? what his dad did to him?. remember when he wanted to fight Anandi as a child when it was totally his fault what his mom did?. I know Jagya always had his way as a child, but his parent never supported ill behaviors or made him more important than Anandi. ...Only DS did. 

Moreover he is not the only boy whose family pampered him. Suguna's husband is the only child and was pampered too, but he is still a very good man. I know of a family of 5 boys all loved equally, but each and everyone of them are so different from each other. So some times parents can teach good value or  bad, it mostly depend on the child to take it or not. So i dont like that parents are being blamed for their child's behaviors.
Originally posted by avyarima

Hello all, I can see how easy it is to start blaming Jagya's parent for his bad  behaviors, but its not true. DS may have the blame but B and S, didnt really give in to Jagya as easy as you think when he was a child. Remember when he chatted in the exam? what his dad did to him?. remember when he wanted to fight Anandi as a child when it was totally his fault what his mom did?. I know Jagya always had his way as a child, but his parent never supported ill behaviors or made him more important than Anandi. ...Only DS did. 

Moreover he is not the only boy whose family pampered him. Suguna's husband is the only child and was pampered too, but he is still a very good man. I know of a family of 5 boys all loved equally, but each and everyone of them are so different from each other. So some times parents can teach good value or  bad, it mostly depend on the child to take it or not. So i dont like that parents are being blamed for their child's behaviors.

Totally agree avie, in J case its his Ds who needs to be blamed and not his parents. The only mistake they made was getting him married at a young age. They always showed him the difference between right and wrong. He being an adult is completely responsible for his actions and decisions. He chose the wrong ways of getting his way out which is not the fault of his parents or anybody else. He the only one responsible for his actions.