Guns and Roses - Edition 1

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Edition 1 - For the first week of May. 2nd - 6th

The Pihu- Avdhesh confrontation...Where Pihu offers herself to Avdhesh...But Avidesh being a The Man he is...He wrapped the dupatta on her... They way he and said He is AST. and not an animal...and She is his wife..Haveli's izzat...he would never hamper it...He said he loves her...And would marry her again...His love will conquer her soon

- Prashu

"Aaj arpita ne humse aise baat ki jaise hum sirf uske roop se pyaar karte hai, jaise hum sirf uska sareer paana chahte hai ..per aisa nahi hai ..ek din woh jaroor samajegi...tab takk hum uske paas nahi jayenge..per agar woh kabi samaji hi nahi..toh ..toh..hum marr jayenge..."

-Danno

The character of the week is none other than Our Handsome, dashing, Heartthrob, Hot, Crazy lover n the so called "Love Struck Idiot",

Avdesh Singh Thakur

This week he stole away the show with his acting skills. The pain and emotions that he portrayed while he was watching Dev-Pihu getting closer. The way he was trying to remind Pihu that she cannot think of marrying anyone as she's his wedded wife n he loves her desperately. Avi's acting as a Desperate and Crazy Lover, trying hard to mollify n get back his lost Love, left a mark in all our Hearts.

-Nandu

The queen of all the spammers, she has been the forum from day #1! If anyone who deserves this awards, who else can it be? Chatterbox of the forum and as the user name says she is a chatterbox!

-       Priya

Here is your siggie :

PS: CB, in my life I have never ever made a siggie, ab majboor hoke banana pada! I'm so sorry for this!

PIHU...The long skirts...With waist coat look good on her...This week her skirts colours were bright...She looks younger in this avataar and it suited her.

-       Prashu

FF of the Week: 

The best writer in this week is Prash [prash_t] for her OS Avita- Together Again.

Link- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1669602?pn=10 

Here is your siggie: 

-       Jess

VM of the week:

Aao meri Tammanna by Priya

Here is your Siggie:

-       Danno

The Blooper of the week is the scene where Avi comes to Pihu's place to show her all the symbols of their Love and Marriage n remind her that she is his wife. Avi shows her Arpita's  Mangalsutra. But the Mangalsutra was thrown into the water with Arpita. When PJ threw Arpita into water, she was wearing the Mangalsutra as well. Then where did Avdesh get the same Mangalsutra from?

-Nandu

Sasur ke naati"wins hands down. Uttered by dear Chulbul when referring to Nattey Thakur

-       Vista

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92WlLsva2pw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

It is more like Pankhewale Baba had been told to give equal opportunity to Avdesh and Arpi in this sequence...😃...starts at 5:17 and goes on and on...wah!...kya zulfen hain...😃

-       Vista

As you all know our dear show GKD, is abruptly been taken off air for a fake shaadi show.. :( So here we are with a farewell NL. 

My section is contest of the week, so my contest is everyone please write a scene between AviTa, this maybe when they first met, before marriage, after marriage. 

The scene can be no longer than 200 words, must have a title and must abide by Forum rules. 
Everyone PM your scenes to  ME [_Sanjana23_]. DO NOT post in this thread and I will open a seperate voting poll for the contest .

Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be rewarded. 

Get writing. =))

Deadline is Thursday 19th May 2011

- Sanjana

This is a gratitude to all the updaters who has taken pain to go through all the painful episodes and update us all in time! Thank you 🤗

Here is a small gift to you all:

PS: Thank you Sano for the siggies!

PPS: I did not want to delay the first edition more, so bear with for this amateur post. I hope the next one will be much better (If There is one)😳

Edited by Roshni. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wwow this is beautiful

and i got active member of the week

awesome love it

wish we had this thing when the show started

and sadly it seems this is the first and last one

thank u rosh the siggy is beautiful

wud use it now only

plus  wow i love the newslettter and every contribution there
Roshni. thumbnail
^Thanks CB, It was really done in a hurry! I planned to do it like I did for Geet! But unfortunately things did not go the way I planned and it got delayed by almost a week 😔

And Yeah! Congratulations for the Active member of the week! You really deserve it!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
rosh it is beautiful still  but the show is ending or we wud hv reeally enjoyed it 
fuzzyface thumbnail
Very nice work Rosh and I love Avi in that scene where Pihu offers herself and he just turns away. It was so heartbreaking to watch him like that.💔
BTW I like Ashish's hair. He's got some really good set of hair and I am jealous 😆

I hate CVs!😡
I hate Imagine even more !!! 😡🤢

CB congratulations, you lived up to your username 👍🏼

Roshni. thumbnail
True CB! But I've got used to imagine! I should have learnt my lesson last time, but No, I gave it another chance and am suffering now! But until the show is on air, I'm gonna enjoy the forum to the fullest! 😎
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Your title reminds me of this GnR song

I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I had to put her
Six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

I knew I miss her
So I had to keep her
She's buried right in my back yard

She bitched so much
She drove me nuts
And now I'm happier this way

I had to put her
Six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOdTzw2grnw[/YOUTUBE]
File under 'What to do w/ the body after the romance is over!' 😆

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rosh 🤗🤗

This is jst Awesome. Thank u so much for such a Beautiful Thread. Lovvved it and the siggy is so Romantic n cute. Cant believe its ur first one 👏👏

CB 🤗 

Congratulations 🥳 Very well deserved 👏😳 

All the entries are Perfect ⭐️ Thank u All for the entries 🤗 (one pat to me too)😉😆
chatterbox thumbnail
vrish somehow that sums up the whole story of gkd now

and fuzzy i was targetting  20000 posts before show ends so i better go on spamming spree  now 🤣
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

True CB! But I've got used to imagine! I should have learnt my lesson last time, but No, I gave it another chance and am suffering now! But until the show is on air, I'm gonna enjoy the forum to the fullest! 😎

Love ur Optimism Rosh 👏😃